Thinking about giving Cubase a try

I had both Studio One 2 and now have Cubase 7.5. Cubase was always my dream DAW since I first demoed it in 2007. The MIDI capabilities is just incredible, and there some MIDI features that Studio One was missing. I've since sold my Studio One, but found myself missing it for certain things. So I bought Artist during the $5 thingy a while ago and am going to upgrade back to producer.

I will admit, while I absolutely LOVE me some Cubase, Studio One (2) is very simple and straightforward. The extensions are pretty cool too.

Alas, I don't have the eLicenser, so I'm stuck with the Elements trial which seems to be quite crippled :(

Could you please elaborate? I think it's a great program for inserting the notes manually, or even through step record.

I'm assuming you insert the CC# changes later in PT? Or does your Sibelius export them (ie long bows to staccatto on strings) and you adjust them to the VI on the DAW afterwards?

How do you transcribe all the expression nuances you get from Sibelius?.. Sounds quite consuming

Sibelius does an excellent job of exporting what you hear as midi. Having said that I tend to get expressive, for want of a better term, just using the pencil tool in the automation lane in pro tools. Most of that stuff I just do as a guide in Sibelius just to get an idea of what it will sound like. It also acts as a guide in pro tools where you can fine tune it.

I also almost ways do the timing humanization, moving notes forward or backwards off the grid, in pro tools. You can do it in Sibelius but its more of a feel type algorithm as opposed to a note by note adjustment.

Everyone keeps talking about midi editing but I know where you are coming from and it's not as simple as finding a great midi editor. It would be great if daws had good score editors but I've yet to find it.

EDIT:
I missed one of your questions, yes, if you want it to sound good it is time consuming, just like programing drums or any other instrument. It's well worth it though, and not many seem to make the effort. I hear albums all the time where there's stings or whatever and no effort what so ever has been made to humanism them. It's just awful.