BUILD YOUR DREAM BAND

Rusty Cooley(outworld)-Lead Guitar
Willie Alder(Lamb of God)-Rythum Guitar
Gene Holgan(SYL)-Drums
Michael Ankerfelt(OPETH)-Vocals
Janne Warman(Children of Bodom)-Keyboard
Martin Mendez(OPETH)-Bass

Zephyrus said:
Ok, in this thread you will name your dream band, with your favorite musicians who play the following instruments:

1. Lead Guitar - Bill Steer (Pre-1970s time-warp)
2. Rhythm Guitar - Mike Amott (Pre-awful era Arch Enemy)
3. Bass - Lemmy
4. Drums - Ken Owen (pre-accident)
5. Vocals - Jeff Walker (pre-Mortgage advisor)
6. Lyricist - Martin Walkyier (pre-pissing everyone off)

I call it "Carcass with Lemmy on bass and Martin Walkyier writing the lyrics-athonomium"

lead vocals/lead/rythm guitar-chuck shuldiner(death)
bass-les claypool(primus)
drums-a blind folded monkey with two sticks(metallica)
ryhtm/lead guitar-dave mustaine but he's not allowed near the microphone(megadeth)
mascot-eddie when he had long hair(maiden)
yep,whata band:headbang::kickass::headbang:

Lead Guitar-Piggy(Voivod R.I.P.)
Rythym Guitar-Tony Iommi(The mighty Sabbath)
Vocals-Chris Barnes(S.F.U.)
Drums-that's a hard one..either Fenriz(Darkthrone)or Dave Lombardo(Slayer)
Bass-Dan Lilker(Nuclera Assault,Impaled Nazarene,Brutal Truth,ect....)

newBLACKways said:
wanted a differnt line up....yes nine inch nails lol

lead singer-Nocturno Culto(darkthrone)
guitar-euronamyos(mayhem)
bass-Mortiis(old emperor)
Infernus(goregorth)
drums-fenriz(darkthrone)
keyboard-treant renzor(nine inch nails)

what does infernus do babes?

Chuck Schuldiner-Lead Guitars/vocals
Muhammed Suicmez-Lead Guitars
Steve DiGiorgio-Bass
Yanic Bercier-Drums

Mikael Akerfeldt,Kelly Shaefer,David Vincent-Vocals
Jeff Loomis-Guitars
James Murphy-Guitars
Roger Patterson-Bass
Gene Hoglan/Pete Sandoval-Drums

Line up:
1. Lead Guitar - Moyses Kolesne(Krisiun)
2. Rythm Guitar - Blasphemer(Mayhem)
3. Bass - 666 Torturer(Arkhon Infaustus)
4. Drums - Pete Sandoval(Morbid Angel)
5. Vocals - Vintersorg(Borknagar)
6. Synth - Mustis(Dimmu Borgir)

The band name would be "Beast Epidemy" or "Glorious Decay".

SLIPKNOT Documentary 'Unmasks' Band's Alleged Attempts To Disgrace Des Moines Scene - Mar. 1, 2006
MTV.com recently spoke to filmmaker Chad Calek about his latest film, "A Clown Short of Destiny", which follows the controversial rise of SLIPKNOT from the cornfields of Des Moines, Iowa, to the horn-throwin' crowds of Ozzfest. But it also chronicles the 'KNOT's alleged "attempts to disgrace their hometown hard-rock scene and the effect that had on dozens of local bands," according to MTV.com.

"The story isn't about SLIPKNOT's music," Calek explained to MTV.com. "I love it. I think they're one of the greatest metal-rock bands that ever lived. I own all of their records. And when SLIPKNOT exploded, they didn't owe anybody anything. ... But there's a difference between not supporting [a music scene] and trying to destroy [one]. That's the line you see them cross in this film."

According to Calek, that's not his opinion but rather the attitude of the community interviewed in the documentary, who've been crying foul over SLIPKNOT's alleged disassociation with Des Moines ever since the masked metallers signed with New York's Roadrunner Records.

"A Clown Short of Destiny" wasn't conceived as a SLIPKNOT movie, Calek said. When the band formed 10 years ago, Calek was in his own Des Moines group, 35 INCH MUDDER. Both acts came up at around the same time, becoming the city's two biggest draws. They were also friends. The director, who has shot music videos for bands like BLEEDING THROUGH and manages acts like INDEX CASE, started shooting the film so he could document his own band's evolution.

"We were like a heavy, screamo, rap-metal thing," Calek said. "We thought it would be funny to document a band like this in the middle of nowhere. We were literally just filming live shows and other bands in the scene. SLIPKNOT was one of them."

At around the same time, the music industry started looking for the next Seattle — and many believed Des Moines, with some 50 emerging hard-rock bands, might be the next money-making metropolis. Calek recalls American Records executive George Drakoulias as having once said the only thing "stopping Des Moines from becoming the next Seattle is direct flights."

Read more at MTV.com.

i got a couple:
BAND 1
Dino Cazares/Rhythm Guitar
Dave Mustaine/Lead Guitar
Jamey Jasta/Vocals
Paul Bostaph/Drums
Rex Brown/Bass
---------------------------
BAND 2
Kerry King/Guitar
Paul Mazurkiewicz/Drums
Chris Beattie/Bass
Barney Greenway/Vocals
---------------------------
BAND 3
Charlie Benante/Drums
Mille Petrozza/Vocals,Guitar
Dave Eleffeson/Bass
Andress Kisser/Guitar
----------------------------

ps: im not a huge fan of hatebreed i just like jamey's vocals and chris' tone in his bass