Bulb - New heavy song up on myspace and soundclick!

YERRR i love the piccolo snare too :) , This sounds pretty sick, Personally I prefer your melodic side, but yeah! awesomo!

U know, I'm not a huge fan of the djent "sound," but yours is soooo much more organic than any of the others I've heard. To my ears, sounds like you are using a lot less gain on your guitars than you used to, which gives them this really sharp clarity, almost single-coilish top end. That what I love about my Miracle Man pup, it's got a really chimey top end that cuts like a knife but is never icepicky or unpleasant. Your mixes, especially this one, have this great openness to them that I really really like. Definitely my favorite mix of yours, and would love to hear this mix applied to a more melodic song.

What tuning was your guitar in for this? It sounds a bit like an 8 string guitar dude. Anyway, it sounds really awesome dude, very evil sounding!

thanks brett, always working on the mix, and yeah i plan on basing the album mix off of this mix so you will definitely hear melodic songs with it!

the guitar is my 7 string tuned to drop Ab as usual.