bullshit!

PrincipleHero

Fuck You
Dec 29, 2003
Latina, Italy
www.kalmah.com
ok this is the bullshit thread where you can talk about whatever you want, this is no-band related so whenever you have any shit to say just post here and don't be afraid for this is just your free space for everything :D

hmm... for example.. do you like soccer? are you fan of any team? :p i'm italian and i am fan of milan and i hope we will win the champions league :D

Too bad you won't win the Scudetto :p

P.S. Im Juventino!
headbob.gif

xMetal_RockerX said:
whoa, ur original
sure i am

Kalmarth you know very well that juve wins only in italy for it can pay and buy the matches, everybody knows that, juve is merely thief :D

in fact, the result is, outside italy juve is like shit for in europe it can't buy a match :D

PrincipleHero said:
Kalmarth you know very well that juve wins only in italy for it can pay and buy the matches, everybody knows that, juve is merely thief :D

in fact, the result is, outside italy juve is like shit for in europe it can't buy a match :D

If Juve really paid, then they would be about to win their 73rd Scudetto not their 28... in any case, Juve will have 3 stars on their uniform before Milan have 2:cool:

BTW Kaka SUX! Ronaldinho is boss. .. yes I'm also a Cule... and Gunner ... and a Millonario/Gallina ... but above all CHIVA!
headbob.gif

The chicken... there was a blob that came from the ocean and it evolved into an egg laying chicken.

Back to more important stuff... if Kaka is a phenomenon, Ronaldinho is GOD!:D

i think kaka is one of the fastest soccer plays existing on earth! also, he's very skilled and always makes a big part of the work with helping the other guys of the team making the ball more easy to keep for those who have to make the goal, and often he makes the goals himself! he's a real great player nobody can deny it!! and he's very young also.. wait a few years and he's gonna be the best in the world with no doubt!!