bullshit!

PrincipleHero said:
i think kaka is one of the fastest soccer plays existing on earth! also, he's very skilled and always makes a big part of the work with helping the other guys of the team making the ball more easy to keep for those who have to make the goal, and often he makes the goals himself! he's a real great player nobody can deny it!! and he's very young also.. wait a few years and he's gonna be the best in the world with no doubt!!

Kaká is a fast player (he used to play on São Paulo Futebol Clube), but there are faster guys. Ronaldinho (the Barcelona guy) is even faster and also very skilled. He played at Grêmio Football Club (the team which I'm a fan), but after he left, the team got even worst and now we are at the 2nd Brazilian League Division. Great times when we were International Champs (1983, I think :p)

What do you have to say Miss We got 3 times to the final? Valencia got twice to the final back to back! so what? you won it after a boring final, which some ppl might even say the most boring final in the history of the champions league! you won over Juve by penalties!! luck?!
And today, you were 3 goals clear in the first half, and it took Liverpool [ which is the team I was supposrting in this match because its an English team :p ] 9 minutes to score 3 goals!! 54', 55', 60' !! They did deserve to win the title. Boho Milan.
That should be a lesson for Anceloti, the arrogant bastard who thinks that his team is the best team in the world!
Do you want a tissue PrincipleHero to wipe your tears off? lol
Milan finished their season without any trophy! What a great team, reminds me of the so called dream team [ Real Madrid ] lol don't make me laugh ":}

PrincipleHero said:
"pay" doesn't mean they paid our team, we're not corrupted cause we're real players not thiefs. they are more rich than any other team in italy for their president used to be gianni agnelli the most rich man in italy so with those money they just put hand on the poket and pay the referees who in front of huge amounts of money become all sold out!

and to demonstrate their bad sport just look at the results, 28 scudetti won(?!)-solen in the country, nothing outside. in europe they count like that FC Rainbow me and mr.kalmah were talking about.

so before judging our sport behaviour get informed.

lol you just can't admit it, can you? That Juventus is way much better than Milan, Milan won many titles back then because they had Van Basten And Ruud. But after they left, nothing!!
Juve won the champions League twice, does this mean that they can't do Europe?
And How can a team pay for 28 titles? were all the club's presedents the richest men in Italy? This is just bullshit! Collina take money?? You're talking nonsence dude. Juve is the calcio's master, so get over it! If Juve really paid for the league titles, then why did Milan won the title in 1990? or was it 1991? and Lazio won it in 2000? They had money problems? what happened to the Italian rich guy?
Chelsea's owen is Russian mob guy, he got money more that anyone can imagine, does this mean that Chelsea paid for their title too? If so, then why didn't they win the title last season? they had their Russian!

Do not insult football by this losers talk.

those three goals in the second half have been pure madness, milan was dead at that time, the first half was near to perfection and the referee didn't see the man with that little flag at hand when the goal of liverpool was out of game?! and the fourth goal denied to milan that shevchencko made?!

and all presidents of juventus are the most rich men in italy yes, i'm italian and here everbody knows that they pay. obviously they can't pay always to win otherwise it would be TOO impossible to believe, juve is not that great team and you can see it in europe, they won the champions league the half the times milan won it. and milan didn't win only with van basten and gullit (?!) two years ago van basten was playing golf and gullit was at home with children you were on the moon at that time?!

and milan is the best team in the world for me yes, i chose to be fan of milan even if i live near rome because watching that magic team playing i can see they are real great players and they're not thiefs like juventus.

liverpool is a good team but they won only because of those nine minutes of madness for whom there is not a logical explanation. milan immediately started to play again and then both teams have played till the last minute. liverpool is a good team but milan has played better, liverpool won but it didn't deserve to win and both of us know this.

about juventus, you speak like you're so aware of everything, okay man, then tell me why when juve and milan play and juve happen to win it wins because of denied goals to milan while juve makes three times the bad actions to the milan players than milan players make to them.

juve pays and everybody knows that, juve is not gonna win champions league many other times in the future be sure. see you next year

i cant believe i got to watch the game espn was cool enough to play it over here, i really enjoy watching soccer, well not "mls" but world shit, can someone tell me what the "champions league" is is it like a normal league like the "mls" but in europe, or does a profesional team get invited?

champions league works like this: not national teams only club teams are playing, and it's dwelled among european teams. you start to play with one team and the one who wins within two matches passes and plays with another one (which has played with another team at that time and won) you go like this till you'll have only one team left ("survived") to play against and that's the final match which is only one.. who wins that, wins the champions league for that year. in fifty years that this cup exists Milan won it six times :rolleyes: and ten times arrived to the final match :erk:

i wanna win it again :yell:

see you next year :mad:

lol, they won it without Van Basten and Ruud by Penalties!! And the game was sooo fucking boring! and after all that shitm they win by penalties! its the same shit! And yes Liverpool did deserve it! They knocked out Chelsea and Juventus! Milan got to the final by goal difference!! They lost 3-1 to PSV. And the SO CALLED goal you said that were denied were offsides!! Wear your glasses girly and watch the game. 3 goals in 9 minutes means that Liverpool scored goals in 9 minutes where it took milan about 30 or 40 minutes to score 3!!! It's over now, Reds have won it and nothing you will say will change it! Do you really think that Milan could win the CL next year? I told you, they were lucky and they won it by penalties. Stop crying please :p~

i really believe Milan is the best... and those three goals were just crazy to get for any team, so it was pure madness of Milan.. they were just taking daisies at that time, and i can't justify them, in fact there is no explanation for that behaviour if not cuz they suddenly went down. however they played great in the first half and very good also after those three goals, but then even reds started to play so the situation didn't change.. and, to agree with you, yeh Milan won at penalties the last time just like Liverpool has won at penalties this time... can you see if even one of those three goals of liverpool in those 9 minutes wasn't made Milan wouldn't have lost? that's their fault for sure, they shouldn't have go down after that first goal.. so probably yes, because of this behaviour they deserve to lose.. but still i know that Milan is better than Liverpool anyway as a team and it demonstrated it during the match, even if the result has been killer for them. and anyway, i really hope and still believe next year Milan can win... so now i just can tell you see you next time.

I was really hoping that a new team win the title, Lyon maybe, or even PSV, but anyways, Reds got it. Just for the records ( we did beat them twice this season [ Man Utd ] ) but the final is different ":}

PrincipleHero said:
i've been told it was the contrary.. that you believe only because of faith, without trying to demonstrate the existence
agnostic:
someone who does not know, or believes that it is impossible to know, whether a god exists

Looked it up on an internet dictionary. So I was only half right...
err.gif