bullshit!

best in the quarter where they live maybe :D never heard about them.. they never won anything important as far as i know ;) and the name doesn't really sound like some famous team :D

and watching how they look doesn't really seem like they're a professional team :p

:D

which did you mean then? this FC Rainbow is a football team and from the site where i've taken these pics seemed they're even finnish... is there another one always in the same country?! and with that same gay name?! cool

i wish they played soccer on tv over here in the states more, i watch whenever its on but its very rare, and american soccer aint that great imo, anyways hockey is the shit and it will return to america WHOOT WHOOT HA

above all, grazie Moggi that always got the cash!

oh and, we're gonna go to Instambul... you stay in italy?!? this is our second time in three years that we go in FINALS of CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and two years ago we won it! and where were you mr.juventino?!?

and tell me, why do you mr.juventino always win in italy (where it's so easy for you to pay) while in europe you mean less than that FC Rainbow mr.kalmah was talking about?!?

don't you know that: in italy wins the more who got much money, but in europe wins ONLY who got the BALLS ?

let's have a party for you now mr.juventino! c'mon have fun be happy! THIEF!

and CHEERS!

tickled.gif
tickled.gif
tickled.gif
tickled.gif
tickled.gif
tickled.gif

It hurts doesn't it? C'mon isn't the prime minister a Milan fan. If Juve really paid money to be champions, Im sure he (the prime minister)would make sure it didn't happen, in fact he would probably fix it so Milan would be Cahmpions. But that doesn't happen because it is a fair competition.
And yes Milan has more CL than Juventus... but the CL is a coin in the air, Oporto won it last year...
loco.gif
If Milan wins the CL, they will have 5 more than Juve... with a lot of luck that can be fixed in 5 years... for Milan to have as many Scudetto as Juve, they will need 12 years:D

but scudetto is ITALY champions league is EUROPE. you make the counts :D

if you have to count each champions league cup for all the countries of europe while scudetto is only one country... well which one worths more?!? c'mon go drinking with your buddies you have so much money you can buy even your friends!!

and the minister doesn't pay as much as Moggi just because Milan is a TEAM, juventus is a THIEF.

and now cheers!

dear mr. FC Rainbow member these spaghetti players often go in finals of mundials and important cups and they're very skilled on the field

they're real champions nobody can deny it!!

so you'd better watch your mouth

-2 :ill:

One Word, Milan SUCKS!!! I was just wondering, did Juve give you money to lose in San Siro?? How sad is that?! Just admit it, you can not overcome Juve's 29 league titles! [ 28 + 2004/2005 title = 29 ] :p~
I'm a fan of Juve, Bayern Munchin, Barcelona
But My #1 team is Manchester United ":p~

"pay" doesn't mean they paid our team, we're not corrupted cause we're real players not thiefs. they are more rich than any other team in italy for their president used to be gianni agnelli the most rich man in italy so with those money they just put hand on the poket and pay the referees who in front of huge amounts of money become all sold out!

and to demonstrate their bad sport just look at the results, 28 scudetti won(?!)-solen in the country, nothing outside. in europe they count like that FC Rainbow me and mr.kalmah were talking about.

so before judging our sport behaviour get informed.

Just joking... I can`t name any country or team which is the best of all but I do hope the Champions League final is going to be goal and event rich game. At the end Hyypiä leads Liverpool to victory...:D