bullshit!

well...theres nothing really wrong... I meant bullshit because of that religion test loll.. :tickled: its funny, but not accurate, and I dont think im gonna become a Buddist just because of that test, I dont think im ever gonna become one neither.. life is not a suffering.

Islam 83%
Judaism 67%
Paganism 58%
Buddhism 50%
Hinduism 33%
Christianity 25%
Satanism 17%
agnosticism 8%
atheism 0%
Sexycism 100%

wow :p~ wtf!! so now im, muslim, jew, satanic, christian ... and sexy :p lol
What's next? I'm God? hehehe, hope not!! Don't wanna be god over filthy animals :p

You scored as Christianity.

Christianity75%
agnosticism71%
Buddhism71%
Satanism67%
Hinduism63%
Judaism58%
atheism58%
Paganism50%
Islam50%

hmmmm I scored in everything......wtf

LeBim you got 50% or 50%+ in everything lol
------
arch_enemy666
yet no sign for science or education :p~

arch_enemy666 said:
wow what a fucking thread, talks about religion and soccer, just seems a bit odd
Kalma|-| said:
yet no sign for science or education :p~
only good with criticise... the thread can be about everything, its not all just about what I say, sirs..

and it shouldn't be only me to speak, why don't you propose something more suggesting, instead of judging a bullshit thread. cheers

i didn't mean it as a critisizm, i just meat like what a divearse thread

Here since the year is half over tell us what you think was the best and second worse thing that happened in metal so far

(i said the second worse since i think we all know what the first was, and i dont want everyone to say the samething)

The best I think was the Reunion of EToS

an i am really dissapointed Gus G left Dream Evil' o yea jada pinkets band on ozzfest is rediculous too

hehe no more Gus......ho well I dont like much this band!
Going to see Gigan tour!!!! only for Megadeth, Dream theater and Symphony X....the other band ......I dont care

It also sucks that chris amott wont be with arch enemy for a while but gus g is a perfect replacement, mabye a tour with arch enemy will get some reconition for nightrage those guys are baddass

Nice test. I took my time reading and thinking closely about every single questions and the results were absolute amazing. Very close to like i would have made the results myself. This is me:

You scored as Paganism.

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism 92%
Buddhism 79%
atheism 75%
agnosticism 75%
Islam 75%
Satanism 63%
Judaism 50%
Hinduism 8%
Christianity 0%

Truly accurate.