Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Buried Into Oblivion

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Black Sea of Agony

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Morose Seclusion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spiralling Into Depressions lyrics really hit home, Beginning of The End amazing song and same with Buried In Oblivion/Black Sea of Agony

Buried Into Oblivion? Who's cd is that? hehehe

3D Aperture rules my world with Beginning of the End a close second!!!

Bear

Its jsut too hard to have an absolute Favorite.. everysong has its "climax"... its impossible not to rock out to any of these tracks.. amazing cd, cant wait to see into eternity live here in California, USA ! \m/ ! :hotjump:

Like everyone else said, all are amazing...but I gotta say Splintered Visions is the craziest of all of them...I'm surprised no one like "Morose Seclusion" though.

I like the combo of Buried Into Oblivion and Black Sea of Agony the most, but the cd is just fucking fantastic. Can't wait for their next cd, even though this is going to be really hard to top.

I voted for 3 Dimensional Aperture, but of course this whole album is a KILLER. Every song on it is just purely amazing. If Into Eternity made an album like this EVERY TIME, I would have to buy them all Hahha! Keep up the good work, Into Eternity!!

I v voted for 'Beginning if the end' for the structure is fantastic and the singing is pretty high...I just love that song ! and a good headbanging anthem as well ;-p
but it is true really they managed to have a whole album with huge songs....it is pointless to chose one of them as the best.

Buried in Oblivion is just amazing. The vocal harmonies on that song are outstanding.

Bahomet said:
Mine is Beginning of the End. It's the song that got me into the band.

The whole album is incredibile, but I could listen to Beginning of the End on a loop for hours upon hours. And these guys are flawless live; unbelievable band!

Had to go with 3 Dimensional Aperture...but this changes daily, if not hourly ;)

Seriously though, have had this disc since release...to this day...damn thing will never leave the disc changer. Nor will I take it out.

Can't...
...Stop...
...Listening...

Ahhhh addiction :)

Beginning of the End is pretty damned awesome, if I had found this in a different mood I would have voted for Morose Seclusion. Songs like that are awesome, but very mood specific for me, where I can throw on the rest of them no matter what.

everything about the cd is great!! vocals, guitars and rest is top notch!! except some times stu and the other vocalists try that metalcore vocals in which i know they're trying to make it sound black metallish, but thats the thing I hate the most and annoying . Above all Buried to oblivion is a great album! tenth to wintersun....wintersun#1

i love all the songs!! each of the songs has it's own unique sound.......I'll never regret buying this!!! neither should you all