Bush on 'In My World' on GOTE bonus disk...

Havn't heard In My World with Bush but Keep it in the Family with him singing is definitely an improvement to the original. The same can't be said for most of the pre-POT songs though.

Thrillho said:
150 is cheaper then spending 2 grand on the guitar and 3 grand on the amp - but I still agree with you! 150 is way too much for a pedal that more or less only does one thing.

better to have your own sound,i have a jc120 roland jazz chorus,not a very metal amp but with zoom effects distortion pumpinmg thru it i guess i have my own sound in a sense,i doubt the pedal would live up to its name anyway,more chance with an effects unit.

mrthrax said:
better to have your own sound,i have a jc120 roland jazz chorus,not a very metal amp but with zoom effects distortion pumpinmg thru it i guess i have my own sound in a sense,i doubt the pedal would live up to its name anyway,more chance with an effects unit.

Mr Thrax - I finally got Alive 2 at JB's. Took me a while but got there in the end. Good DVD. I think I shall have to jump your Amazon bandwagon next time though!

Overall, I'd agree. Bush would've sounded much better on PoT. There was no requirement for Joey's higher pitched singing on it, so John's low-end would've been nice, as heard on the few revamps Go2E.

Although the one I had the biggest gripe with was In My World. No Scott intro, pointless 'f' bombs, and that cringe worthy growl...Overall, it's still good.

I agree with Johnnie. Anthrax was the best of the three bonus tunes...