Buying from AudioMidi from outside the US

pitoga

Nov 30, 2009
Lima - Peru
Greetings.

So, I've been interested in this new deal at audio midi (5 slate expansions for 80 $) and wanted to buy it with my paypal account, but then I realized the small red writing saying that they couldn't handle international paypal accounts. So I ask you guys here at the forums specially the ones outside the US if you have done any purchase at Audio Midi and which alternative you used to pay. I live in Peru and therefore have an Peruvian paypal account I could use my Peruvian Visa, but in the past because of me being from Peru they kind of put my purchase on hold until I confirm that I am the rightful owner and not a thieve or something. And I REALLY don't want to do this whole confirmation procedure (sending them a photo of my card and other papers and so on). So what have you already done in the past to get anything from Audio Midi. Or do I have to live with not being able to use my paypal account.

Sorry for my bad English hope you understand me

and if this thread is at the wrong category, sorry for that and feel free to move it, thanks.

well then, i'll give it a shot XD i hope it won't take away my money :zombie:.
at the slate forum i got the same response so, here we go.

Thanks for the answers

i was about to buy it when a message appeared before the pay now part. it said that i had introduced not supported characters and that the only one supported are for English German and other languages, but not Spanish. I guess it was my last name because of the Ñ. any of you had the same problem and did click on pay now any ways without problems?

I'm getting pretty tired of AudioMidi.

I've send them various mails and they just answered one, the second one, and the live chat doesn't even work. Their support is pretty bad i you can't call them (because as I said earlier i live in Peru) and that would be an expensive call. Do they usually take that long in answering? it's been the worst customer support so far I've dealt with.