BW BK Show

U

Unregistered

Wow am I beat, Ran into Will there, drank about a 1000 beers. Elegy was the first band I saw. LAME. Force of Evil was next, pretty damn good for the first live performance, lose the marshalls though, kinda icky guitar sound, but damn good performance. Falconer was next, kinda lame too, what was up with the singers outfit? Next the almighty Nevermore. Parked my ass next to the stage so I really can't say how the overall PA sounded, Loomis was sounding good though, as were the rest of the guys. I think Jim was a little toasted though lol! Warrel choked and gagged on his hair, that was pretty funny! I guess it was Wills first Nevermore show and he jumped up on stage at the end of the set, with a healthy shove from yours truley and appeared to get back stage, not bad eh? Man that floor was slippery at the end, my drunken ass biffed prettty hard twoards the end there, but still a good time by all, interesting venue, had a bunch of shit for sale in the back room. Looking forwardto seeing them again as soon as possible. Cheers! Rev Joint Smoker! Can't wait for the album to be released!

Unregistered said:
Wow am I beat, Ran into Will there, drank about a 1000 beers. Elegy was the first band I saw. LAME. Force of Evil was next, pretty damn good for the first live performance, lose the marshalls though, kinda icky guitar sound, but damn good performance. Falconer was next, kinda lame too, what was up with the singers outfit? Next the almighty Nevermore. Parked my ass next to the stage so I really can't say how the overall PA sounded, Loomis was sounding good though, as were the rest of the guys. I think Jim was a little toasted though lol! Warrel choked and gagged on his hair, that was pretty funny! I guess it was Wills first Nevermore show and he jumped up on stage at the end of the set, with a healthy shove from yours truley and appeared to get back stage, not bad eh? Man that floor was slippery at the end, my drunken ass biffed prettty hard twoards the end there, but still a good time by all, interesting venue, had a bunch of shit for sale in the back room. Looking forwardto seeing them again as soon as possible. Cheers! Rev Joint Smoker! Can't wait for the album to be released!

Thanks for the review- Did they happen to mention when they will be doing their full proper tour?

Also did they happen to have any merch with the killer cd cover on it?

Round trip total milage from work near detroit, to cleveland and back to my house! Right Fuckin On! I wish I would have stepped back so I could have heard them through the PA, but I had about 999 too many beers that day, stage wash sounds shitty, but Loomis's guitar was sounding wicked. Still wondering about the singer from Falconer
confused.gif
LOL! It was fun, I like the venue, and it was good to get the hell out of Dodge for a night. Will was pretty jazzed. I did'nt get to talk to any of the guys, I was going to try and jump up on stage at the end, but I was pretty hammerd and just hit the floor instead:D. Sure are a lot of good looking women in cleveland, The Holiday Inn was packed with them. The guy trying to sell me crack when I got there was humorous, I tried to get in a deep conversation of spirituality and wisdom with him, but it just confuzzed the poor brain dead bastard. LMAO!

dreamingneonblack said:
Thanks for the review- Did they happen to mention when they will be doing their full proper tour?

Also did they happen to have any merch with the killer cd cover on it?

But found the last one they had with the penticle with the NM in the middle. In a back room they had tons of cd's for sale and a bunch of other shit.

Hey everyone,
I literally just got home. A very nice 2 hour plane flight from Cleveland to Connecticut, I am a slagged. Laughed as Tom Englund from Evergrey was being searched at the airport ( rather than me for a change ). :tickled:

Of course Nevermore kicked everyones ass at the show. they all sounded great and were in good spirits on stage.
If I had only one complaint it would be the fact that it was the same set list from the New England fest, possibly in a slightly different order.
I got some great pictures also, I may post some when I sort them out.

dont forget me! lol i met margugs, will rev and general, and was on stage too. the guy with the black glasses during sound of silence -I-
hung out and ate lunch with will , chris from falconer, and scott from wolf
then the party last night. holy shit. drnking with nevermore, silenoz, falconer, and candlemass. made me almost wanna cry.
candlemasses set in one word was ...amazing! they had to candleabras on stage, and messiah came out in robes and was doom dancing the entire length of the stage
IF ANYONE HAS THE NEVERMORE SET ON TAPE! since me and will were on stage we'd like a copy if anyone reads this
my synopsis on bands is follows
1. entombed's replacement, american dog- good at what they did, sounded like a blend of load era metallica meeting skynard. very interesting
2. ellegy- put me to sleep. patrick is god on guitar, but the show drug on, and im not a big prog fan so i took this time to check out chicks -I-
3. kataklysm- the band other than candlemass and nevermore i wanted to see. KILLER. started playing more than 80 percent new material, ended with manipulator of souls. CLASSIC set
4. force of evil- michael is a god on guitar, but i didnt really get into this band at all. didnt sound the best. for the 5th song they played curse of the pharoahs, and at this time messiah rushed to the front , knocking half the people in the front row over. hahaha
falconer- was good except i couldnt hear anything except lead guitar. chris is a nice guy as well, but between us i dont think hes going to be in the band for a awhile. he was getting hazed worse than newstead
nevermore- amazing set. just amazing. 3 new songs, all which sounded amazing. warrel indeed choked a couple of times on his hair lol pointed out me and will in the crowd a couple times. during the s.o.s. he told us "you know what to do" and we knew we had to rushg the stage, so while the last 2 minutes or so, and with the help of rev, we got myself and will on stage, with the guys. hahaha i believe you can hear us singing too hahaha anyway, the security treated us like shit the rest of the weekend, but never got high 5ed so much in my life. just wanted to personally thank rev joint for the push hahaha
i stayed with the bozarths one night, and wanted to personally thank them. their generosity and hearts are amazing. they bought pizza for nevermore and candlemass -I- that IS metal.
the show was videotaped by LOTS of people. and me and will interviewed messiah, jeff, silenoz, warrel, jim, and chris from falconer

I wish I could have gone, but I had to take my ACT on Saturday. Plus, I don't know anyone personally who has even heard of Nevermore, so I wouldn't have been able to go even if I didn't have that ACT. Damn, Damn, DAMN!

I think I almost pushed Will too hard, he kinda went skipping over twoards Jeff and almost took him out. I wish I had'nt have drank so mucho_O. Had a bad couple weeks though (blew the shit out of a $5000 dollar powerhead for my boat and some nightmare jobs at work) and it was good to let it loose. Are they coming back around anywhere close again? I'd like some footage of the show also if anyone has any. Wheeeeee!

deathstrike from hell said:
then the party last night. holy shit. drnking with nevermore, silenoz, falconer, and candlemass. made me almost wanna cry.

What makes me want to cry is that my friend and I were personally invited by the lead singer of Falconer to the after party, but sadly had to decline. :( I cry.

holy shit....
in the beginning of the show, Warrel pointed to me and said "i know you". I flipped out... during Sound of Silence- i got on stage, bowed to Loomis, headbanged my head off, sang a part with Warrel... then afterwards, I went up to him and he said "Arent you Will from the board?" my reaction? :eek: he brought me backstage, and we talked a little bit. hes a cool guy. me, deathstrike, markgugs, and general zod partied with nearly all the bands. got Nevermore to sign my Believe in Nothing single... and got Candlemass to sign the limited edition (to 1000 copies worldwide) Diamonds of Doom 2-LP set. Messiah signed it "To Will Bozarth, my little doom friend"

simply stated, best weekend of my life, even though i was so sick, i thought i wouldnt make it to see Candlemass.

setlist that i remember:
Enemies of Reality
Engines of Hate
Seven Tongues of God
Inside Four Walls
Ambivalent
Ophidian (tape, obviously)
Beyond Within
Create the Infinite
Who Decides
Sound of Silence
i cannot remember if theres any more off the top of my head (hint hint) may not be in that specific order, but its correct for the most part

are you POSITIVE ophidian was on the tape?
ARE YOU?

That's really cool "the man" recognized you
Talk about anything?
smurf wagons, maybe? hahaha

we spoke of the funniness of SARS, their upcoming North American tour in November, Candlemass, Dimmu, Norwegian Black Metal, how his music helped me, me declining a beer offer :lol:

Warrel, if you read this.... thank you again, and sorry if I bugged you too much