BW BK Show

"A" beer offer?

Man, when I went to see Ozzy the other night, I turned down 10+ beers and 20+ joints, and most of these offers were by my Dads friends!!
They fucking KNOW I'm underage.
Uncle offered me some to, and almost kicked my ass for not headbanging.

I'm such a pussy.
Anyway, congrats man, seems like you enjoyed yourself well.

haha ya... Candlemass (minus messiah) shocked me with goin into acoustic versions of the first part of At the Gallows End, and full version (minus solo) of Samarithan

hey Leif, dont do vocals again lol

Nevermore ruled... very tight, brutal and energetic... loved getting to see them for the first time,...

Evergrey ruled on Saturday night

deathstrike from hell said:
dont forget me! lol i met margugs, will rev and general, and was on stage too. the guy with the black glasses during sound of silence -I-
hung out and ate lunch with will , chris from falconer, and scott from wolf
then the party last night. holy shit. drnking with nevermore, silenoz, falconer, and candlemass. made me almost wanna cry.
candlemasses set in one word was ...amazing! they had to candleabras on stage, and messiah came out in robes and was doom dancing the entire length of the stage
IF ANYONE HAS THE NEVERMORE SET ON TAPE! since me and will were on stage we'd like a copy if anyone reads this
my synopsis on bands is follows
1. entombed's replacement, american dog- good at what they did, sounded like a blend of load era metallica meeting skynard. very interesting
2. ellegy- put me to sleep. patrick is god on guitar, but the show drug on, and im not a big prog fan so i took this time to check out chicks -I-
3. kataklysm- the band other than candlemass and nevermore i wanted to see. KILLER. started playing more than 80 percent new material, ended with manipulator of souls. CLASSIC set
4. force of evil- michael is a god on guitar, but i didnt really get into this band at all. didnt sound the best. for the 5th song they played curse of the pharoahs, and at this time messiah rushed to the front , knocking half the people in the front row over. hahaha
falconer- was good except i couldnt hear anything except lead guitar. chris is a nice guy as well, but between us i dont think hes going to be in the band for a awhile. he was getting hazed worse than newstead
nevermore- amazing set. just amazing. 3 new songs, all which sounded amazing. warrel indeed choked a couple of times on his hair lol pointed out me and will in the crowd a couple times. during the s.o.s. he told us "you know what to do" and we knew we had to rushg the stage, so while the last 2 minutes or so, and with the help of rev, we got myself and will on stage, with the guys. hahaha i believe you can hear us singing too hahaha anyway, the security treated us like shit the rest of the weekend, but never got high 5ed so much in my life. just wanted to personally thank rev joint for the push hahaha
i stayed with the bozarths one night, and wanted to personally thank them. their generosity and hearts are amazing. they bought pizza for nevermore and candlemass -I- that IS metal.
the show was videotaped by LOTS of people. and me and will interviewed messiah, jeff, silenoz, warrel, jim, and chris from falconer

Ha ha! It was fucking awesome meeting you & Will bro, and you're right, it was ever cooler that they bought pizza for everyone (which I of course wound up eating out of the box sans the use of my hands, but that's another story...). The after-show party on Saturday night was legendary, and yes, as Falconer predicted, I missed my flight. Oh well. Great metal times were had by all, and as a result, I'll be going to a Mariners game in Seattle with Jim Shep. and his buddy Andrew (who's smart enough to be a Yankees fan) when I'm there next month. I have some great pictures too that I'll share when I get 'em developed.