By the pain I see in others

saut said:
No way. Best part is when the vocals first kick in. WHITE SUMMERRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA

how can you not love that?
We could probably turn this into a 50 page thread of "MAYH Greatest Moments" because there are so many.

when i heard the first riffs in this song i thought it was going to be the best song ever. but it loses that feeling during the song. i agree with haphazard because its all kind of a blur except for that first riff, and the waltz part that goes into the rise to submission verse.

gotta love that initial riff!

I think BTPISIO is a descent song, not the best, not the worst... but it was the first time i heard the drum beat at 0.34. when i first heard it i fell in love with it, i use it in several of my songs now... the vocals at the beginning do annoy me though...

by the way i'm new to the thread and reside in Houston, TX, USA

Opeth rocks :headbang:

Matt M said:
I think BTPISIO is a descent song, not the best, not the worst... but it was the first time i heard the drum beat at 0.34. when i first heard it i fell in love with it, i use it in several of my songs now... the vocals at the beginning do annoy me though...

by the way i'm new to the thread and reside in Houston, TX, USA

Opeth rocks :headbang:

i just moved to houston

For god sakes! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THE CHILLS WHEN THE BTPISIO SOLO PLAYS?!! wow..................just..................wow

Goober said:
For god sakes! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THE CHILLS WHEN THE BTPISIO SOLO PLAYS?!! wow..................just..................wow

No no... I love it also! *swoons*

BTW The reversed singing at the end of the song is the clean part.
That is like, sooo satanic, man!