Bye bye!

WHAT!!!

Sorry to hear about this Lee.
Has Earache killed Elitist, or are you just leaving yourself?

Best of luck to you in the future no matter where you go !!!

Lee_B said:
Elitist is no more I'm afraid. Many thanks to all who supported the releases and appreciated the ethic behind the label.

I'll now be A&Ring for another label. More news when it's available.

Cheers

Lee

:cry:

All the best with the A&Ring!

See you around :headbang:

Lee_B said:
Elitist is no more I'm afraid. Many thanks to all who supported the releases and appreciated the ethic behind the label.

I'll now be A&Ring for another label. More news when it's available.

Cheers

Lee

Dude....sad news :-(

Thanks for getting the band on board man and for all your help,

Hope things will work out really well for ya,

John

Hey Lee - congrats on the bands you brought to our attention :)

Let me know if you ever have need of a website again ;)

This is FUCKED UP!! I feel really bad for Lee, and especially the bands, because they'll be homeless now. Not for long I hope, since Farmakon had their upcoming album ready, so did Wolverine - these bands just happened to deliver some of the best (and most innovative) releases in 2003. What about Ephel Duath, Frantic Bleep and the others?!? Seriously, this is sad. However, I'm sure Lee will continue doing his magick with any label he'll be working in the future.

Elitist was my absolute favourite when it comes to labels, there always was something special about reviewing an Elitist album. I might have liked it, I might have not liked it - but it was never boring/lame/etc. Thank you for the music!! :wave:

I hope you've received my e-mail Lee...
I also hope all your ideas of how to make Metal World better will be reborn in another, more powerful and stable, incarnation.
Best of luck, the might is yours!
:headbang:

Elitist has been such an inspiring label for me, I'm sad that you decided to close, but I understand your decision.

you still have "the magic touch" when choosing bands, and I believe your new label will be even better.