Bye Turkey...next Brazil's victim:Germany

HAHA we could beat you if our dumb attackers played good! That bastard Denilson threw himself 3 times and damn referee gave us faul!:mad: GERMANY WILL KICK YOUR ASS!!! GO GERMANY GO!!

I was just wondering how long this acting stuff has gone on? Here in the US soccer (futbol, football) isn't very popular at all. Maybe we just don't get it where a guy touches a strand of hair on his opponent and they roll around on the grass clutching their leg as if it's broken. Has it always been like that?

Acting in football was introduce by italian players...their the best...in acting ...:D :D

american football players are more interested with their hair cut than the ball !!! ( have you seen their hair cut ???? very funny !!!)

just kidding ....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ante
to the Turks, if you can´t take a defeat...you shoudn´t be watching fotball at all....
and maybe you shoudn´t complain about other teams acting either....
You missed the point. Brasil isn't playing footbal they're just acting, it's not about defeat!

well...anyway, I think you can be pretty satiesfied with your team coz you played really well in this world cup, maybe not in the costa rica game...and do I hope you can take the third place in the next game...I really do...

Turkey's coach Senol Gunes messed up the entire team. Hakan Sukur just cant lift up his ass and play. He should have put players like ilhan and arif earlier in the game. Ooh, at least I'll be able to sleep tonight. People make too much noise when they win here. Shit, they lost and still theres too much noise coming from the street. I guess they are trying to throw out the nationalist self-loving shit the media's feeding them...

Originally posted by Hearse
BRAZIL POWER!

And did you see those samba girls at the audience! :eek: *fainting*

Uh, I don't like latin girls at all. I like white coloured, thin girls. sorta like ballerinas :D . I also hate brazilian soap operas. maria mercedes and such. the same shit all over again. always some poor girl crying and going crazy over some shitty stuff and such. my clueless friends at the university watch that stuff and chit-chat about it. latin girls are too dark for my taste and their sexual organs are too huge. if jennifer lopez wanted to sleep with me I would have rejected her. On the other hand Nicole Kidman makes me :eek: :eek: :eek:

where is the "old" and "real" brasil?
calendarjuly.jpg

if brazil played like they did, germany will win. Simple. BRAZIL. SUCKED. Turkey played an excellent game and were very, very unlucky.

Originally posted by Moshing Kosher
if brazil played like they did, germany will win. Simple. BRAZIL. SUCKED. Turkey played an excellent game and were very, very unlucky.

The exact same thing happened to the USA against Germany, they outplayed Germany but couldn’t capitalize. My apologies to all you Turks but I’m glad to hear Brazil won. I was rooting for Senegal from the get go and you shattered that dream.