Bye Turkey...next Brazil's victim:Germany

'tis perfectly all right.
gun04.gif

Whats the problem, Brazil is cool. I know it sounds weird how their names are so similar though:
Denilson passes to Edilson! He headers it to Rivaldo who then passes to Renaldo! Thats just crazy.

Did anyone hear the hilarious comment the commentator made in the Turkey game? "Their squealing like little boys!", haha, that cracked me up. I want Brazil to win, I would favour Germany, but Brazil has such as winning streak and awesome history of wins that I wanna see how high they can get. If that makes sense. (and I'm not talking about weed smoking).

Originally posted by Lion in a Cage

Uh, I don't like latin girls at all. I like white coloured, thin girls. sorta like ballerinas :D . I also hate brazilian soap operas. maria mercedes and such. the same shit all over again. always some poor girl crying and going crazy over some shitty stuff and such. my clueless friends at the university watch that stuff and chit-chat about it. latin girls are too dark for my taste and their sexual organs are too huge. if jennifer lopez wanted to sleep with me I would have rejected her. On the other hand Nicole Kidman makes me :eek: :eek: :eek:

You're wrong...
maria mercedes is a mexican soap opera...
About their sexual organs...?? Have you ever seen ALL of them ?? I don't think so ...
And in Brazil we have white girls as well...

Originally posted by WinterStorm

You're wrong...
maria mercedes is a mexican soap opera...
About their sexual organs...?? Have you ever seen ALL of them ?? I don't think so ...
And in Brazil we have white girls as well...

Mexican? who cares? its all the same. too much fake emotion. No wonder your players act like they got ass-fucked for the 1st time whenever one of our players get near them. I pity the poor person who gets excited about them. White girls? I was referring to latin latins and I dont want to see any of their sexual organs.

crap.gif

Brasilian footballers (actors) are more emotional than maria mercedes or other soap opera whores! And I dont like latin girls.
Nicole Kidman rules!!!

i don't like brazil eighter! they are so big-mouthed "we are the best", oh well! i cheered when the french kicked them out 4 years ago, and also cheered this year when the french, now big-mouthed themselves got kicked out by the danes in the first round! Danmark, vi er rød, vi er hvit, vi er danske dynamit, hehe!
i hope germany is gonna kick their asses in the final! this fucking rivaldo, who's more an actor than a footballplayer, have you seen their first game vs. turkey where he threw himself to the ground pretending to be hit by the ball on his ugly head, when he was hit on his knee really? and this roberto carlos, this dwarf sucks too!
go germany, go klose, go jancker, go bierhoff, go kahn(well, don't go, rather stay in the goal, hehe)!

DEUTSCHLAND VOR, NOCH EIN TOR! DEUTSCHLAND VOR, NOCH EIN TOR!