Status
Not open for further replies.

Dak

mentat
Aug 9, 2008
Among the Horrors
just.......wow

COB Shoes

Fallen footwear, the skateboard footwear company started by professional skateboarder Jamie Thomas, has just released special-edition "Trooper" and "Ripper" CHILDREN OF BODOM signature shoes from fellow professional skateboarder Chris Cole.

Commented Cole: "I received a call while I was on tour with Zero [Skateboards]. It was BODOM's management saying that they appreciated my support and wanted to have me meet the band. Obviously this is huge, as big a fan as I am. What was insane is that while meeting the guys at a show, they ended up being so cool, down to earth, and normal. These guys are incredible musicians. People idolize them. Yet, here they are just a bunch of really funny dudes.

"I had brought them a bunch of Fallen stuff, just to say 'thanks for ruling,' and they loved the gear and even wore it on stage. Best thing, though, is how appreciative they were, and are. I still get text messages days after giving them stuff, saying, 'thanks so much again.'

"It was suggested that we 'combine forces' in a way. These guys inspire me so much, what better than to have a special edition product dedicated to them. After a long time of design and waiting for the product to be done, it is here. The 'Trooper' and the 'Ripper' special-edition C.O.B. These shoes kill it! I am happy to have this product and to give the guys in BODOM a quality shoe, not just a lame pile with a license to use their name. Also all the fans, just like me, now have something rad to put their feet in. Plus they are made for skating so they will withstand a C.O.B. show."

this is not news.

also I would like to alert you that some fail seems to have infiltrated your sig, you should look out for that

Status
Not open for further replies.