Children of Bodom shoes

portrait_proriders_24.jpg

These shoes are sick the non white ones,you have to be retarded not too like them,sk8 shoes own lol,running shoes r ghey,and the zero bodom deck is sick im getting both of these fallen is sick and so is chris cole,lol converse EMO SHOES !11

These shoes are sick the non white ones,you have to be retarded not too like them,sk8 shoes own lol,running shoes r ghey,and the zero bodom deck is sick im getting both of these fallen is sick and so is chris cole,lol converse EMO SHOES !11

lol totally agree wit chu. Sk8 4 Lyf yo!! Fuk u gais hu don't understand me. U don;t understand wat eye have been through. Bodom 4ever!! I <3 Are U Dead Yet. Its deir best album. H8breeder was totally lame.

There's nothing wrong with making money but seriously those COB jeans are ridiculous!
I make fun of people that buy "vintage style" jeans for 70 dollars. I know that currency rates are different and all and that everything costs more in the UK but I'm ashamed that the name is getting put on rich kid's arses. BTW this has nothing to do with Alexi or any other band member. It's all the management! so don't take the piss out of the band!

There's nothing wrong with making money but seriously those COB jeans are ridiculous!
I make fun of people that buy "vintage style" jeans for 70 dollars. I know that currency rates are different and all and that everything costs more in the UK but I'm ashamed that the name is getting put on rich kid's arses. BTW this has nothing to do with Alexi or any other band member. It's all the management! so don't take the piss out of the band!

I'd hardly call $70 jeans expensive. Try $200+. If you have the money to get the things you want, then it's your decision. Other people might question your choices, but it's not their money. If "rich" people buy things you think are stupid, then you have no reason to feel bad or upset about it. It'd be their loss, wouldn't it?

Just my thoughts.

I'd hardly call $70 jeans expensive. Try $200+. If you have the money to get the things you want, then it's your decision. Other people might question your choices, but it's not their money. If "rich" people buy things you think are stupid, then you have no reason to feel bad or upset about it. It'd be their loss, wouldn't it?

Just my thoughts.

At least someone understands...hahah i screwed 3K in 4 hours hahaha