Children of Bodom shoes

I like the COB shoes ... but they don't have sizes for girls :cry:

Take away roughly two sizes to what size you are now, and that should be approx. your size in mens.

For example, I'm size 8 in womens but I have a pair of size 6.5 ADIDAS mens shoes that fit me very comfortably while still having a little bit of toe room. They're a perfect fit. ;)

Or measure up your feet, Google men shoe sizings and voila.

I'd love to get a pair of the Rippers, but shipping would cost more than the damned shoes for me so...quite hesitant.

For what it's worth, I have a pair of Fallen shoes (different model) and the tag says they're UK size 8, US size 9 and EUR 42. They fit well although normally I wear something close to EUR 43. In other words, the conversion isn't as easy as it might seem as different brands and models have different shapes and sizes, but I guess it's pretty easy to re-sell the shoes on eBay if you purchase them and they don't fit you.

^ I have also pair of fallen shoes that are US size 6, UK size 5 and European 38. Than might be quite close to your size.

Pff. Letting this dude using their logo though he has nothing to do with their music is kinda shitty. I'm a fan of COB, but not of Chris Cole.

Pff. Letting this dude using their logo though he has nothing to do with their music is kinda shitty. I'm a fan of COB, but not of Chris Cole.

Well, as Alexi said in a recent Soundi interview:

(interviewer)
... what kind of sponsor contracts you might have ... I deciphered that one of your sponsors is Fallen, the clothing brand?

Alexi:
Yeah right ... but like the things with instruments, these things come from being friends with certain people. The owner of that company is Chris Cole, one of the world's most famous pro-skateboarders, and he wanted our Reaper-logo on his decks with some white V-guitar. He has also used our music on his videos. From there we get shoes and shirts ...

1194677041_l.jpg

Well, as Alexi said in a recent Soundi interview:

(interviewer)
... what kind of sponsor contracts you might have ... I deciphered that one of your sponsors is Fallen, the clothing brand?

Alexi:
Yeah right ... but like the things with instruments, these things come from being friends with certain people. The owner of that company is Chris Cole, one of the world's most famous pro-skateboarders, and he wanted our Reaper-logo on his decks with some white V-guitar. He has also used our music on his videos. From there we get shoes and shirts ...

Haven't read that interview, thanks for the info.

But it still doesn't fit together for me. I wouldn't buy these shoes, that's all I wanted to say. :p