Children of Bodom shoes

If you can't purchase them from the Fallen site, WHERE can you get them? It might sound faggy, but I'm dying to get 'em...anyone know?

Hm. 7.00....not bad. These are in men's sizes, correct?

If you can't purchase them from the Fallen site, WHERE can you get them? It might sound faggy, but I'm dying to get 'em...anyone know?

Why can't you buy them on the Fallen site?

You have only to choose the "ripper" model and then a click on the "colorways" option....then you can see the all color available...to choose the bodom one you have to click on the arrow to slide and see other models...

scarpe.jpg

:)

both sk8 shoes are sick, what the fuck do you guys wear gay as emo shoes,AHAH RUNNING shoes, for serial only kool people wear skate shoes especially in canada,i swear if you wear running shoes or especially emo shoes your a fucking fag, the white one look kinda emo get the black one, theres also a sick cole zero board its sick as fuck

both sk8 shoes are sick, what the fuck do you guys wear gay as emo shoes,AHAH RUNNING shoes, for serial only kool people wear skate shoes especially in canada,i swear if you wear running shoes or especially emo shoes your a fucking fag, the white one look kinda emo get the black one, theres also a sick cole zero board its sick as fuck

I really hope this was a troll :) otherwise I feel sorry for everyone in Canada :(