Cabin fever!!!

amarshism

Oct 15, 2008
Brisbane CBD
So the lease on my house ran out this Sunday just gone, and I'm heading to Hawaii the first week of April for a month. So rather then get another lease and have to pay while I'm away, I somehow came to the conclusion it'd be great to sleep on the couch at the studio.

Been recording this bands ep from 3pm-2am most days, then sleeping on the couch til 10ish then playing xbox til the session starts. All of this happens just in the control room.

It's been 4 nights. How long do you think you could last til you gotz teh cabin fever?!?!?

ive been known to go 3-4 days without leaving my room except to shower
i reckon i could handle a couple of weeks stuck in a studio no problem

dude i could go for fucking eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever with no human interaction!

people are way overrated

it's a dream of mine to be put in solitary confinement somewhere someday

So the lease on my house ran out this Sunday just gone, and I'm heading to Hawaii the first week of April for a month. So rather then get another lease and have to pay while I'm away, I somehow came to the conclusion it'd be great to sleep on the couch at the studio.

Been recording this bands ep from 3pm-2am most days, then sleeping on the couch til 10ish then playing xbox til the session starts. All of this happens just in the control room.

It's been 4 nights. How long do you think you could last til you gotz teh cabin fever?!?!?

what studio you work at?
id probably last a week or so, but id be on 360 all the time.

I assistant engineer at studio 454 at alderley.

I have a feeling I'll last as touring all the time has gotten me used to being in a van with 5 other people. It's kinda easier with no one else around but it gets creepy. The other night I went to the toilet in the middle of the night and put the seat on the ground (it's nit bolted down) and when I went back for another piss a few hours later it was back on.

I have been living in my control room and my studio living room for the past 4 months or so.. you should be just fine :p

(oh and my xbox is red ringed, so you got a leg up on me)

No more xbox :(

smoking way too many cigs. Had to help a mate out tonight whose getting produced by machine in two weeks with some gtr tips. Made it a little less creepy while he was here.

under normal circumstances, 4 days, 4 years ago, I was really sick for some time and
only left my room for showering and going to toilet, but I stayed in my room
for almost 3 weeks...couldn't play guitar, had no pc or xbox or whatever, just music
and a tv, it was sick-I almost went crazy and my parents ignored me most of the time (had some problems with them).