Caggiano returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08 seems so far away. I hope that Rob is really back and that was not just BS. I realize a lot of people like Dan, but, if Dan is not gonna do it, I would like to see Rob do it, as he was in the band at one point. So it's not really a lineup "change" you know what I mean? Not like they have to go and find a new guy all together.

Just as I know a lot of people prefer Joey, but, if Joey is not involved I would like to see Bush back again rather then having to find a whole new singer. Maybe with Rob back in the picture, and with no set deadlines, Bush may consider a return. 08 could mean December of 08 for all we know. Which may give Bush enough time to get the itch again.

True true true. For me Dan and Joe are at the top, Rob and John are the next best thing. But come on, 2008? The waiting game sucks.

From the chat transcript:
10:06:59 CharlieB CharlieB says: I can tell everyone that the BAND in 08 will consist of ME, COTT , FRANK and ROB CAGGIANNO
10:07:09 CharlieB says: oops, SCOTT

Loved Dan, but think hes got WAY to much on his hands to give the time he would like to the band. At least theyve got the best guy to replace him. All we need now is the singer to be announced. Scott hinted that they know who its gonna be, but wont tell untill its all signed

Caggiano wasn't bad, but Paul Crook was the man. Bring back Paul Crook.

Rob's awesome... and he was an official member of the band.

I don't think Crook was official member.

Both great players, but Rob produced one of the best Anthrax records in years.

John Bush will be back. I just can't see going through all this bullshit if He won't. With Rob on board I just feel that Bush will be returning for one more. But that is just my opinion.

cant be arsed reading this whole thread cos im pished but if true il be dissappointed. I loved WCFYA but i feel no loyalty towards him and in my eyes his solos are hardly unique. Spitz owns

I loved WCFYA but i feel no loyalty towards him and in my eyes his solos are hardly unique.
unigue ? hell these guys do a gig and out of 15 songs 5 are cover songs. he fits right in :lol:

I emailed Rob and asked him to confirm this.

His reply was just `maybe. We will see'.

So it looks at least they are discussing it seriously. Good news regardless.

Rob's a great guy.

For me, when push comes to shove, I will get the next Anthrax album regardless of who is in the band.

I emailed Rob and asked him to confirm this.

His reply was just `maybe. We will see'.

So it looks at least they are discussing it seriously. Good news regardless.

Rob's a great guy.

No doubt another "contracts are being finalised so I cannot say anything" response :lol: .