Camera policy

Ayreonaut

Whitebelt Ninja
Apr 19, 2001
Purmerend, Netherlands
photopit.ning.com
just curious if there is a camere policy for progpower, as i can't find any rules and this is my first time going. I'm one of those persons who like to take pics at a concert... So are DSLR cam's allowed? I know Threshold don't object as i've gotten a photopass from them, for previous concerts.

Yeah be careful, you never know what you might capture..

A month to go so here's a flashback from -06 :headbang:

hail.jpg

WOW !!

Got myself a D300 earlier this year (mainly for the better results at higher iso). Maybe i should have waited a bit longer knowing the capability's of the D3 which was way too expensive....congrats on the beauty !

That was a great photo, noren. The light catches at all the right places!

In all seriousness, how the hell does he get his hair to stay curly without frizz at a metal concert??? If I had one question for him it would be what his hair care routine is. You guys sometimes just tick me off with your hair :p

Thank you thank you. I tried it at the Evergrey releaseparty a few days ago. It did pretty well even if I'm not really sure yet what settings to use.

Saw them at the EG forum, nice shots. I'll show you next week the settings i'm using for most venues.

My last EG gig was in bright daylight, no problems with the light (or it must have been a little bit too much direct sunlight).

DSC_2575.jpg

H.

Great! Would be interesting to hear what settings you use.
I think I used a bit too long shutter speeds on the evergrey gig. I love "frozen hair", but the hair was blurry in many of the shots.
This one ended ug good anyway:

1222111629_resized.jpg

And I have decided to not take my camera with me this year, at least not the big Fuji S5 one. I'll try to enjoy the music, at least for once... :) I prefer to sneak behind your backs with small point and shoot instead ;) Harder to trace. Ha ha.

Cheers
Wojtek

Do we need to make a "what to pack checklist" topic? I actually thought about making one so I'd have a look before leaving...

I probably won't bring a camera since mine is larger than pocket size and I'll have enough stuff to carry. Having a purse means you men say, "Can I just put my camera/hat/extra beer/whisky/sofa in your bagfor a moment?" *stern look* If K brings a camera I'll therefore end up with it anyway! :p