Can anyone paraphrase this sentence please ?

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
The scene takes place in a garage, I don't get the meaning of this fucking sentence !

"[...]two shapeless men in goggles caressed a great downward-drooping fan of flame broken into dry drops.[...]"

It's perfectly okay industrially until "fan", like two ordinary (i.e. shapeless) workers want to do some welding on the fan.

erm... maybe they are really doing some welding, hehe, I mean isn't it like a metaphor for welding? fan of flame broken into dry drops :D

- Why 'downward-drooping' ? It's a bit heavy isn't it ? Both words mean almost the same, don't they ?
- What's a 'fan of flame' ? And how can it be 'broken into dry drops' ? What are 'dry drops' anyway ? Drops are liquid. And flames are fire which is far from being a liquid.

I don't get it at all. I think this test is a joke.

cedarbreed said:
The scene takes place in a garage, I don't get the meaning of this fucking sentence !

"[...]two shapeless men in goggles caressed a great downward-drooping fan of flame broken into dry drops.[...]"
two guys take a golden shower in a garage. :erk:

One of the first games I played on my Commodore was called Teacherbuster. Chasing teachers with a tank is fun.