Can anyone record a 6505/5150 for me?

Frankzappa

Jun 14, 2007
I need a track of a 6505 recorded with an impulse, anyone has any clips lying around? The track should be just the 6505 and the impulse, no post eq or anything. I also need the EXACT settings used, and also you have to give me the impulse that was used. I am doing a research so it would be very kind of you dudes with 6505/5150s, can't really tell you what it is i'm doing, it's kind of secret :cool:

I'm pretty sure that I am helping you with this. Gimme some time though okay? Do you need the tracks to be identical or can I just plug and play (reamped)?

no just play some chords and riffs, but give me the clean unprocessed stuff as well.

I need a track of a 6505 recorded with an impulse, anyone has any clips lying around? The track should be just the 6505 and the impulse, no post eq or anything. I also need the EXACT settings used, and also you have to give me the impulse that was used. I am doing a research so it would be very kind of you dudes with 6505/5150s, can't really tell you what it is i'm doing, it's kind of secret :cool:

I want to have that too. ;)