Can blakkheim do death metal vox?

Goober

Noob
Dec 20, 2004
we all know he does a killer black metal vocal style, but what about death metal?

Yeah, it's probably Daniel doing the screams on Leaders...

Blakkheim could probably do it though...

blakkheim does the screams on "ghost of the sun" live, and also backing vox (FIVE DAY PAIN) on "murder", as can be witnessed on the dvd that comes with the blakk sessions

Does blakkie do any on diabolical masquarade(sp?) or is that just black metal vox?

I live 'cause I need more light
I hope I can change today
she would never think of changing
too much fucking emo, it's false (I know)

:)

I've seen blakkheim doing screamings and backing vocals in the dvd that came with black sessions. Prety good, I'm sure he can do death metal vox as well. I didn't know that Daniel was doing vocals in Viva Emptiness, it's always good learning something new :D

Daniel L. said:
@ Tone-Deaf: if u BUY VE u can read in the booklet who´s doing what...

Then I guess its the same with TGCD. I'll see tomorrow. After this deadly long wait, its even a half week delayed around here, suckage.

And if theres no info on the screams in the booklet I will assualt this thread again, growls are interesting you know.

L0bster said:
Then I guess its the same with TGCD. I'll see tomorrow. After this deadly long wait, its even a half week delayed around here, suckage.

And if theres no info on the screams in the booklet I will assualt this thread again, growls are interesting you know.
is it already out tomorrow in Stockholm? In what store?...I cannot go there on Friday, but if it is already available tomorrow..I could have it a couple of days before...ahh I´m so tired to wait..especially after all this talk about how good the new album is!

i ordered mine on feb 12th and im so sad its not here. :erk: whatever will i do with myself. god forbid i do something contructive like finish painting my room. thats just not my style.