Can someone explain to me why Vision Divine is 4th tier again and not 2nd?

edgeofthorns said:
I may be wrong, but I think Vision Divine draw small crowds overseas at the present time. With that in mind, I'm sure they weren't a big draw for PP until people actually listened to them since they were added to the roster.

Personally, Vision Divine is one of my main draws this year, but probably not for everyone.

The PP USA crowd doesn't responds like overseas for shows. I don't know much about Pagan's Mind in Europe but I figure they're note doing really better than VD and they still were a highlight in Atlanta.

That's what I figure will happen with VD.

Cheers!

Steve

np: Silent Voices - Building up the apathy

A case can be made for any of the groups that are in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th spots, to be in any of those. Well, except for Mercenary... who based on prior PP experience, cannot be in the opening slot. Either way, all the bands are going to put on a kickass show and that's what we'll remember.

Cheiron said:
A case can be made for any of the groups that are in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th spots, to be in any of those. Well, except for Mercenary... who based on prior PP experience, cannot be in the opening slot. Either way, all the bands are going to put on a kickass show and that's what we'll remember.

Well, that's very nice of you but there's been a couple bad shows in the past editions which I won't mention since there's always a fanboy that will come down on me like I was devil incarnate.

There will be one or two average to bad shows, most will be pretty good and one or two will be remembered as being "IT" for PP USA 2006.

I actually enjoy the bad shows as I acn go and drink my ass off during those. In any case, life is good! :headbang:

Steve