Can someone tell me what song this is?

Brad Paisley - Cliffs of Rock City (which I take to mean the Eric Johnson-ness is intentional)

It starts about a minute in

Last edited by a moderator:
It gets even better / worse! :D

22008_512x288_manicured__w6VIIoMjuUWgzIJHMm64-Q.jpg

Paisley is a really - I mean really good guitarist. I went to see him despite hating country music just to hear him play. And you know what - it was worth it.

Actually, in all seriousness, he is one of the best shredders on here (though he'd never admit it :D) But yeah, my Mom always subjects me to Paisley when I'm riding in the car with her, and he can definitely rip! e.g.:

3:15 for lulz and shrez :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost all of my friends pretty much only listen to country. I went to one of his concerts with a group b/c I knew he actually played his instrument with some amount of skill and was blown away when he took like 10 minutes out of his set to rip a solo. I've been a fan ever since...

hell, while the guy is winning those cheesy awards on the "music" tv channels for stuff like "Best male vocalist yadayada", he makes his next album an instrumental. In comparison, Metallica cut their hair and wrote The Unforgiven again after Lars started getting awards, lol jp