Canadian Police is trying to find a boy through XBOX LIVE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was 15. How can you say he died of his own ignorance, you don't know shit when you're 15. I don't care personally but it's not like he was an adult where you could say 'hey he was an idiot'. He was a kid, kids do dumb shit. It's sad, really. I can understand you not caring, but if that's the case then maybe you should just stay silent and show some class and respect ;)

Nope, i chose not to. :eek: :saint:

If he was 15, thats even worse. I mean, if he was 10 or something, sure, he wouldnt know better when climbing a tree and then plummeting to his own demise, but 15? Fuck, people started WORKING at 14 before the ww2 in norway, he could have prevented it by using his brain, he didn't.

Dude, we're all living proof. The entire human race is fucked because nobody can see past their own fucking eyelids anymore. There's maybe 0.00001% of the Earth's population that actually gives two shits about anyone besides themselves on a large scale, and if you think otherwise then you're just fucking naive.
If you're aware of this then why contribute to the problem. Shut the fuck up.

Nope, i chose not to. :eek: :saint:

If he was 15, thats even worse. I mean, if he was 10 or something, sure, he wouldnt know better when climbing a tree and then plummeting to his own demise, but 15? Fuck, people started WORKING at 14 before the ww2 in norway, he could have prevented it by using his brain, he didn't.

Kids are more naive these days. Stick your video games man, it's doing wonders for your brain and sense of compassion!

Actually, it's not. But judging from your other comments you're a moron and your opinion is worthless. This kid got grounded form his game, got frustrated and ran away from home. We've all done something like that in our youth. He was in a bad mood, had no where to go, figured he'd climb a tree and hide for a few hours to make them worried and come home and prove his point. It's a tragedy what happened and if you think it's funny or anything then you're a lowly piece of shit. Bottom line. Not just in my eyes, but everyone's... and not because I said so, deep down you know it's true. Now fuck off :D

Thanks. :err:
I think--know--you misunderstood me because, well, you're in your sense of an enlightened state which you're rather often. :loco: Which is why I have always, since you joined, evaluated your posts as horsepiss.

What I meant, at least..is that it did not strike any sort of emotional cord that a boy that I have never seen died. If it did, I'd be drunk constantly for my caring of everyone in the world.

The effort is funny, because they are still trying to figure out what made the kid run up the tree without any sort of idea :err:. You already pieced that together.

:)

It always amuses me when you try to mock another user or have a laugh at their expense. You're the bottom of the barrel :lol: It doesn't get any worse than you. The only thing you have going for you is that your belly is so huge that if you need a little extra cash you can throw on a red jacket and parade around the mall and make a convincing Santa.

Anyways, I will stop. I made my point. I'm not expecting anyone to care or feel an emotional pain over the loss of the child, but if you can't recognize it is a sad loss for the family and have a little respect and understanding displayed in your comments then just say nothing until you grow up.

It always amuses me when you try to mock another user or have a laugh at their expense. You're the bottom of the barrel :lol: It doesn't get any worse than you. The only thing you have going for you is that your belly is so huge that if you need a little extra cash you can throw on a red jacket and parade around the mall and make a convincing Santa.

Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shir.gif

:rolleyes:

Kids are more naive these days. Stick your video games man, it's doing wonders for your brain and sense of compassion!

Yeah and i wonder who's fault that is.

Wow.. You're actually blaming videogames for things :lol: You're growing up to be american, good on you! Nothing wrong with my sense of compassion, i help old ladies across the street and i'll never leave anyone injured, i feel remorse if i've done someone(or something) wrong, and i feel sad when someone near me, or someone near someone i know has died. HOWEVER. I feel that reading the news, and internet, and caring about every goddamned fucking moron who drop from trees and buildings like flies, or someone getting horribly mauled in whatever incident, or anyone starving to death, is just causing me more misfortune than needed. I used to care about shit like that, but i just ended up being more and more depressed and thinking "OMG THE WORLD SUCKS LOLOL" etc. I live a happier life now that ive learned to block out shit like that.

If i knew the kid, or if anyone i know knew the kid, i'd care way more, and not just out of courtesy but because it affects me, through my friend being sad over his/her loss. There are way too many deaths and misfortunes around for me to possibly care about, its not that i want to be an ass(but pretending to do so i can troll you feks, is fun:lol:), but that i have better things to worry about of the now.

Heck, i give to beggars and aid for starving children in africa(though mostly because the ones who come knocking on my door pretty much threatens to break my legs if i dont give :lol:)

And thats that.

Hey is this one of those arguments about caring for dead people you read about on the internet again?

*reads thread*

Yep.

*leaves thread*

Yeah and i wonder who's fault that is.

Wow.. You're actually blaming videogames for things :lol: You're growing up to be american, good on you! Nothing wrong with my sense of compassion, i help old ladies across the street and i'll never leave anyone injured, i feel remorse if i've done someone(or something) wrong, and i feel sad when someone near me, or someone near someone i know has died. HOWEVER. I feel that reading the news, and internet, and caring about every goddamned fucking moron who drop from trees and buildings like flies, or someone getting horribly mauled in whatever incident, or anyone starving to death, is just causing me more misfortune than needed. I used to care about shit like that, but i just ended up being more and more depressed and thinking "OMG THE WORLD SUCKS LOLOL" etc. I live a happier life now that ive learned to block out shit like that.

If i knew the kid, or if anyone i know knew the kid, i'd care way more, and not just out of courtesy but because it affects me, through my friend being sad over his/her loss. There are way too many deaths and misfortunes around for me to possibly care about, its not that i want to be an ass(but pretending to do so i can troll you feks, is fun:lol:), but that i have better things to worry about of the now.

Heck, i give to beggars and aid for starving children in africa(though mostly because the ones who come knocking on my door pretty much threatens to break my legs if i dont give :lol:)

And thats that.

I'm not expecting anyone to care or feel an emotional pain over the loss of the child, but if you can't recognize it is a sad loss for the family and have a little respect and understanding displayed in your comments then just say nothing until you grow up.

Early Christmas gift:

tochris.gif

Hey is this one of those arguments about caring for dead people you read about on the internet again?

*reads thread*

Yep.

*leaves thread*

Yeah, we know you're so cool and awesome.... until someone TALKS about posting a picture of your sister then you cry. :worship:

Wow, because I was totally getting at you about something?

Way to be a total fucking faggot man, nice one.

Christ you can be a self-centred cunt sometimes.

Wow, because I was totally getting at you about something?

Way to be a total fucking faggot man, nice one.

Christ you can be a self-centred cunt sometimes.

Dude, what other point did that comment have. I wasn't meaning to argue with these dicks I just made my point and got sucked into it :lol: I'm not saying ANYONE has to care, but show a bit more respect than LOL FUCKING STUPID KID.

Dude, what other point did that comment have. I wasn't meaning to argue with these dicks I just made my point and got sucked into it :lol: I'm not saying ANYONE has to care, but show a bit more respect than LOL FUCKING STUPID KID.

So? How about pulling your head out your dick and realising that I was simply fucking commenting on how this argument has been done a million fucking times. Y'know, instead of ALWAYS FUCKING ASSUMING THAT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU, and responding with an uneeded personal remark.

Fucking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.