Canadian Police is trying to find a boy through XBOX LIVE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i have no interest in exploiting your personal life as an insult or anything like that, but i got shit, dont worry.
Hit me with your best shot, let me hear it :D Hit me up on MSN if you don't have the stones.

LOL at the Chris motivational/meme posters! :lol: High fives all around for the excellent work, haha!

Also, Heartless is a hypocrite, we all know this. Do you think he gives a shit about this boy? You would be a fool to believe for one minute that Heartless is sympathetic and caring :lol:

I don't care about the boy, but I think it's sad that people judge a 15 year old for making choices any normal 15 year old would make.

Hit me with your best shot, let me hear it :D Hit me up on MSN if you don't have the stones.

You got curious now, didn't you :lol:? I'm not gonna say anything, especially now :D

Well, then ban the trolls if that's the case. Trolling is not something that should be allowed to happen freely.

Sheesh, you got THAT butthurt over this? You should tone down your pride a few notches, this is a forum, not a Medieval Castle :lol:

it's ironic how you people say that taking something like the death of that kid seriously is not important, while you take comments posted on an internet forum so seriously and spend all that time arguing about it.

^^I can call your bluff any day of the week. You have 2 pairs and I got the best poker face around.

P.S. Sepia Tone Is So GR1M

l_32507fa04a828e28bcaf8d44bc5fdc29.jpg

Picture taken, and edited, by my ex girlfriend :lol:

ps: you wont troll me into saying it, no matter how hard you try :p

^^I can call your bluff any day of the week. You have 2 pairs and I got the best poker face around.

P.S. Sepia Tone Is So GR1M

l_32507fa04a828e28bcaf8d44bc5fdc29.jpg

This kid is Muffin?

Holy shit, you can't even grow a beard. Get the fuck out kiddo, this forum has parental advisory on it.

No, wait, Deron wants children to see this forum and be completely safe. My bad.

This kid is Muffin?

Holy shit, you can't even grow a beard. Get the fuck out kiddo, this forum has parental advisory on it.

:lol:

In fact i couldn't, i was like 16-17 in that picture :p (fyi i'm LIEK 19 now)

I can't say i have the best genes for growing beard though, so i don't really try anymore.

@ Joe; Nice chart, but "owning" me repeatedly by stuffing your posts with pictures isn't gonna get you anywhere. Props for trying though.

*yawn* people taking shit too seriously, and me fueling the fire for my own entertainment. Rage ensues.

Edit: infact, i'm gonna say this:
While most of what i have said in this thread is what i stand for, its blown out of proportion. I'm not this militant with this as i have portreyed, and no, i do infact "respect" the kid/parents and the situation, but i don't let it affect me(i know that this wasnt what you meant joe, you meant the respect thing, and i don't think you are wrong about that, i just don't respect it to the degree you seem to do, taking everything against him personally). I wanted to test something; Joes reaction. I wanted to see if he was as predictable in an arguement as i thought he was, and just as i predicted, he took the bait and pissed all over himself in an effort to put me and my opinions down.

I'm not really backpedalling on this now though, i anticipated that the shitstorm(it was already there from the beginning, not my fault) and my comments and remarks would end up in most people raging at me. In fact i expected there to be more, but that's not important.

I'm sorry for raping this thread though, and also i apologize to Joe for overstating my opinions to generate response, even though he's probably gonna break this post into 3987986 quotes and add a witty remark to every single one of them.

Anything else? By all means, ask.

Being an asshole to a dead 15 year old kid > being a loser with something to prove online.

Are you done trying to be some kind of troll scientist now? Whatever you were trying to prove doesn't mean anything. I had more respect for you when I thought you were a dickhead, now I just laugh at you. And obviously I would 'piss all over myself in an effort to put you and your opinions down' because they were ludicrous, stupid opinions designed to get that reaction from a person. I will admit I got trolled. I only 'took the bait' because I gave you more credit than I should have. I would have never thought you capable of such retarded antics, you were one of the few members I had actual respect for and knew had a level head most of the time. Fool me once...

Status
Not open for further replies.