Canadian Police is trying to find a boy through XBOX LIVE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid was 15, don't have an attitude of HAHA DUMB KID DIED CUZ OF VIDEO GAMES... fuck off to another website if that's your attitude it will be plenty welcomed there. That was my point.

He's right, everyone is talking like if they would have been the coolest persons on earth when they were 15 :rolleyes:, but well maybe some of them barely can reach that age or they might be younger and just are talking shit to look "cool".

Not really. I was not only directing my point at her, in fact I was debating with other people through almost the entire span of the thread.

Kid was 15, don't have an attitude of HAHA DUMB KID DIED CUZ OF VIDEO GAMES... fuck off to another website if that's your attitude it will be plenty welcomed there. That was my point.

says the guy who makes fun of retards.

According to your logic the human being must/should become into a beast without feelings, because there are lot of shit around the world ?

Should I become insensitive in order to understand you ?

No, you should probably just get off your moral high horse to understand me. There's a lot of sorrow out there,waaaaay too much to burden any one person,thats why we prioritise issues by how they relate to us and the degree to which they affect our lives,morals and principles. I never said I didn't empathise with the kids family,actually I emphasised that I did feel sorry for them..I just think people schooling others on the standards of society and how people are supposed to feel about stories that have little actual relevance to their lives is plain egotistical,hipocritical even.
Unless you spend all your time in a church bent praying for everyone that has ever died misfortunately ever, you cant actually judge me.

of course dude, I can tell...

:err: Good.. and Im not actually a dude either fyi!

nocomment.jpg

:Smug:

No, you should probably just get off your moral high horse to understand me. There's a lot of sorrow out there,waaaaay too much to burden any one person,thats why we prioritise issues by how they relate to us and the degree to which they affect our lives,morals and principles. I never said I didn't empathise with the kids family,actually I emphasised that I did feel sorry for them..I just think people schooling others on the standards of society and how people are supposed to feel about stories that have little actual relevance to their lives is plain egotistical,hipocritical even.

I don't have the highest standards in morality. I know there are lot of sorrow and pain everywhere. But the life of a human being is not a matter of maths or just a simple sum, you cannot rest worth to a single human life just because in a country die every day more than 1 person.

Unless you spend all your time in a church bent praying for everyone that has ever died misfortunately ever, you cant actually judge me.

Stop the cheaps sofisms, not because I don't attend the church the whole day, it doesn't mean that I cannot give a statements against you.

One thing doesn't exclude the other ;).

:err: Good.. and Im not actually a dude either fyi!

Go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich :lol:

Ps. I'm kidding.

Then why do you keep using a phrase such as, for eksample; An hero?
THATS based on a even MORE tragic event, of a kid taking his own life over an iPod, but THIS is fun, and ok to joke about, and continue to use over and over again?

Obviously that kids parents never cried, and none of his friends ever cared that their friend died, only kids in canada that fall from trees after running away :)

I think you need to shut your fucking face.

I don't have the highest standards in morality. I know there are lot of sorrow and pain everywhere. But the live of a human being is not a matter of maths or just a simple sum, you cannot rest worth to a single human life just because in a country die every day more than 1 person.

:err: Every persons life is equal,yeah I know I'm not trying to trivalise the little boys death or anything,thats not my point at all..ugh..I don't think I'll even bother trying to explain it all again. We'll have to just agree to not agree!

Stop the cheaps sofisms, Not because I don't attend the church the whole day, it doesn't mean that I cannot give a statements against you.

It does! if you dont spend every waking moment occupying yourself with the thoughts of everyone who has ever had to endure some suffering ever,you don't have any fricken grounds to judge me or make statements against me on! See where Im coming from? Anyway Im actually wrecked from this conversation lol,so dont be suprised if I dont reply back to you for a long while!

Then why do you keep using a phrase such as, for eksample; An hero?
THATS based on a even MORE tragic event, of a kid taking his own life over an iPod, but THIS is fun, and ok to joke about, and continue to use over and over again?

1. I never laughed at that incident and said that kid was an idiot, or anything of that nature. I just used the word/phrase as a substitute for suicide/go kill yourself. In a comical context.

2. I haven't said that word in months and months :lol:

I know Mitchell Henderson thing is a tragedy, but I can see why it's a phrase spawned by what happened. Just like I can imagine someone saying 'brb tree' or 'NO REPAWNS' or something. It's stupid but hey. But when people HERE are being dumb, calling the child an idiot and acting superior... I will then voice my opinion. Show a little class, if you have any self respect that is.

I think you need to shut your fucking face.
I think you need to make a valid point. I'm sure when you thought of your an hero thing you shit yourself and drooled uncontrollably at how clever you were but unfortunately for you it didn't address what I've been saying at all.

1. I never laughed at that incident and said that kid was an idiot, or anything of that nature. I just used the word/phrase as a substitute for suicide/go kill yourself. In a comical context.

2. I haven't said that word in months and months :lol:

I know Mitchell Henderson thing is a tragedy, but I can see why it's a phrase spawned by what happened. Just like I can imagine someone saying 'brb tree' or 'NO REPAWNS' or something. It's stupid but hey. But when people HERE are being dumb, calling the child an idiot and acting superior... I will then voice my opinion. Show a little class, if you have any self respect that is.

I think you need to make a valid point. I'm sure when you thought of your an hero thing you shit yourself and drooled uncontrollably at how clever you were but unfortunately for you it didn't address what I've been saying at all.

:lol:.. Keep up the internet hero attitude, no really

You are by far, the most patronizing and condescending dolt i have ever had the misfortune to ever talk to :lol: Your definition of "class" means NOTHING to me, so go suck your bullshit values and "rules of conduct", seriously, i dont care, and i will never, ever, care. The world doesnt revolve around your opinions, so pull your head out of your ass. Noone cares, especially not me.

Hmm, oh, and i'm superior to that kid, i didn't die from climbing a tree when i was 15, i live now, therefore i win, he lost, and so did you(the game).

He was a fucking idiot, and i stand by that.
:)

:lol:.. Keep up the internet hero attitude, no really

You are by far, the most patronizing and condescending dolt i have ever had the misfortune to ever talk to :lol: Your definition of "class" means NOTHING to me, so go suck your bullshit values and "rules of conduct", seriously, i dont care, and i will never, ever, care. The world doesnt revolve around your opinions, so pull your head out of your ass. Noone cares, especially not me.

Hmm, oh, and i'm superior to that kid, i didn't die from climbing a tree when i was 15, i live now, therefore i win, he lost, and so did you(the game).

He was a fucking idiot, and i stand by that.
:)
sisko-facepalm.jpg

I wouldn't call him an idiot at all, sure climbing a tree isn't the safest thing in the world. But people do it all the time, if he jumped out the tree then yeah he'd be a fucking idiot. But he didn't, he fell, accidentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.