cancelled shows, no fun about that

eL PerLe

New Metal Member
Jul 15, 2008
i´ve registered this forum only to say that i´m very dissapointed about their decission of cancelling their shows in spain and portugal. i´ve had already bought my tickets and not so for that, what about my illusion and then dellusion, mines and of many others like me that were waiting to see the band. i think opeth is a great band but that kind of things get a stain on their career eventhough they´re not guilty.
promoters and producers please leave this world and let the bands play free where they will
no more cancelled shows, please.
besos, eL PerLe

if there are certain reasons they can't play a gig, then they won't play that gig. Even if you wish "no more cancelled shows, please", it won't change.

I read somewhere that due to "logistical difficulties" gigs had to be cancelled due to the financial package and travel arrangements.

How can the boys be expected to appear and put on a good show when the financial losses to them would have been painfully unacceptable?

To steal a phrase from elsewhere...

"They'll Be Back."

Talk to the Hand!!

;)

i´ve registered this forum only to say that i´m very dissapointed about their decission of cancelling their shows in spain and portugal. i´ve had already bought my tickets and not so for that, what about my illusion and then dellusion, mines and of many others like me that were waiting to see the band. i think opeth is a great band but that kind of things get a stain on their career eventhough they´re not guilty.
promoters and producers please leave this world and let the bands play free where they will
no more cancelled shows, please.
besos, eL PerLe

it was a mistake for u to register here. such an ignorant thread that has no solution.

hahaha nice post

yeah i really dont think it "stains their career". pretty sure there will be no boycotts for a few cancelled shows

tiene cojones que todo el mundo tiene la solucion a los problemas del mundo, pero el mundo sigue igual. gracias chavales, en vez de echar una mano para que la "industria" de la musica no sea tan frivola, vosotros ayudando y todo por ser fan de un grupo. fan viene de fanatic y los fanaticos son gente peligrosa. ala!, a cascarla pahi!!!

First: this is an english speaking forum so please stick with that.

Second: we feel your pain, but coming here to complain will only reach the fans and the band. Neither of which can do a single thing about your situation.

Third: It sucks, but sometimes things don't go your way. Try to roll with it and know that someday the band will surely return. Think of how epic that show will be for you considering this course of events!

im feeling the same way
however, im trying not to complain at all.

just expecting the guys to come here as soon as possible.

but i dont think that it could stain their career.

shit happens