Sabaton - 3 shows cancelled

MetalSpice

A slave who forever rocks
I just received an email from Enterthevault that the Tampa, Houston and Dallas shows have been cancelled. Boo!!!
I didn't see anything on the Sabaton website about it, but apparently their Visas didn't go through on time.
Please post if you hear of anything different.
This is the email I received:

The first 3 shows of the Sabaton tour have been cancelled due to delay in the USA entry visas that the band are being issued.
The affected shows are Tampa , Houston and Dallas

Tickets to all 3 shows will be refunded late Monday evening

We apologize for any problems this may cause
Please check your banks later in the week for the credits to be issued.... for those of you who have used the site regularly , we appreciate your continued support and you are aware of the time window in which it takes to recieve a credit back for a cancellation

Thanks

John
Enterthevault.com

I got a similar email last night and they forwarded the same one again this evening - I guess just to make sure people got it.

I'm bummed, but while this may seem like Dream Evil all over again, I'm guessing the turmoil within the band and changing of members may have had something to do with it. I'm willing to cut the guys some slack - as long as they reschedule, that is. :lol:

Well that sucks. But that explains why the Houston venue changed their calender to indicate a different band on that night. Hopefully, they will make it up later.

Between this show and the King's X show being cancelled in late March, that means nothing worthwhile is coming to town until May. :-(

Visa issues are the cause for the delay in the tour start, which will now take place April 15th in San Antonio. A video message from Sabaton can be seen below:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty obvious why this tour has a rough start; if you look at the video clip, the bag with the black and white camo jeans was delayed.