Cancer Sucks

ages from now, when archaeologists dig up that prehistorical realm formerly known as "the internet", they won't believe a community as warm and caring, yet somehow still so awesome and manly, ever existed.

even tough i don't know you i'll add my mojo and good will. break that fucking cancer man! don't let it get to you!

and also rest assured i'll be the first one to get that 4 album metal-opera you're working on ;)

You have to stay alive and finish your EP!! We wanna listen to it. Don´t give up! WE all do not know when life ends, so we all should enjoy every minute of our life! You are not more dead than all of us. I send you lots positive thoughts, man. Stay alive! Fight! And yeah, see it as the ultimate Challenge!

Fuck that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that.
Altho it's your decision on how to tackle it I hope you'll keep a strong mind and a positive attitude.

You have to stay alive and finish your 4 albums metal opera!! We wanna listen to it. Don´t give up! WE all do not know when life ends, so we all should enjoy every minute of our life! You are not more dead than all of us. I send you lots positive thoughts, man. Stay alive! Fight! And yeah, see it as the ultimate Challenge!

Fixed ! How many times do we have to correct that ? :p

Fixed .... now make it happen

4 Album...pff-fuck that, I heard he's going to release a collection with 10 albums, a making off DVD, writes a book
about recording it and then there will be a movie about all this with him as the main actor after the 3 year world tour
is finished...

and a big plus 1 on the part drew said about you being a funny guy!

Dude, not cool. That is not how one's life should end. I'll send some positive vibes your way. Keep your head up despite the shitty news. I've always enjoyed reading your posts and I hope I will keep doing so for a very long time.

Dude i'm so sorry to hear about this, but don't give up hope man, as long as you keep a positive state of mind, you've got more chance of beating it, giving up and accepting what the doctors tell you is going to do no good

Don't give up man!!! Start doing something you like...like running or something else. The body often heals itself....you need to stay positive. It's hard but try!!!!

Hang in there buddy don't give up! Go do some crazy things from a bucket list, glad your family will be ok that's something heavy off of your shoulders. But don't give up!

My Dad passed from cancer too. I agree you should stay positive. The second you give up your lose! Fight hard and give it a run for its money and do everything you can! Best to you and yours.

Hey man, sorry to hear that, but like everyonese else said, dont give up. As long as you have hope and believe in it, there´s always a chance. Keep it up man!