Candy worthy of a metal-head....

That's 'cause all you like is cheese. :tickled::tickled:

502456142_76dc361b0a.jpg

More like CHOCOLATE cheese! ..cake!

behold also, the great power of Baci dark chocolate truffles with hazelnut.

51BYlNe9tmL.jpg

The SEVERELY UNDERRATED lime filled chocolate in my earlier post is made by an amazing Croatian chocolate company, and I get their stuff from a European grocery by my house. I have found that that part of Europe has got some incredible stuff. There is also this flavor of Fanta exclusive to the region called Shokata, which is this mindblowing combination of lemon and some kind of aromatic flower thing, pretty much the best Fanta ever.

502456142_76dc361b0a.jpg

More like CHOCOLATE cheese! ..cake!

*makes grabby motions*

behold also, the great power of Baci dark chocolate truffles with hazelnut.

We can get that here in Chicago. Actually, a lot of Gelato places have that in their Gelato. It rocks.

Also: White Chocolate is nasty. You people that love it are HEATHENS. HEATHENS I SAY. WHITE CHOCOLATE IS FALSE CHOCOLATE. RAR. *flails in a comedic manner because deliciousness is subjective*

Also: White Chocolate is nasty. You people that love it are HEATHENS. HEATHENS I SAY. WHITE CHOCOLATE IS FALSE CHOCOLATE. RAR. *flails in a comedic manner because deliciousness is subjective*

Someday... someday you will eat one of these, and your opinion on white chocolate will change FOREVER.

laka.jpg

NEVAR!!!

But seriously, I'm cool with white chocolate, I'd just rather not eat it if given the choice. I do enjoy the Hershey's Cookies n Cream bar, though. I know someone else mentioned that earlier in the thread. I also like it if it's mixed with milk or dark chocolate. But usually by itself...meh.

Agreed...and not being a "serious" connoisseur, I settle for Hershey's Cookies and Cream (or Cadbury's Fruit and Nut) on the rare occasions -- like earlier tonight -- when I buy a wee bit o' candy for myself.

I've found that I don't enjoy just regular milk chocolate these days, but prefer a mashup like Snickers or Milky Way.

You can be an "enthusiast" without being a snob. I am a beer "enthusiast," but I am not a beer "snob." If I am at PPUSA and run out of beer, I am not going to turn down a Budweiser/Miller/Coors simply because I won't buy it under a normal circumstance, as I prefer hand-crafted beers, especially hoppy ales. There are exceptions to every rule though. I like Michelob Amber Bock. It is a mass produced beer. I also like Schlitz (not the malt liquor) on occasion.
To get back on subject, I like the M&M almonds and peanut butter flavors. It is a mass produced chocolate. I also like Mars bars, but haven't seen them in years, so I assume they are not sold anymore. There is no shame in liking some "normal" stuff.

Bryant

This thread reminds me how much I love you guys!! :tickled:

I'm a dark chocolate person too!! Duchess, WHERE do you find 99%???!!! *drools* I've never had that dark before, in fact I thought it was only available in my wildest dreams!

Currently in the middle of destroying a Harry & David 66% bar. Ommy Noms!!

And dark + chili is amazing! I never thought I'd like that, being a spice wimp, so I didn't try it for the longest time. Now, it's one of my favorites!

White chocolate is.... bearable.

Mainly, i just drink Hershey's chocolate syrup straight from the bottle.

Not really.

dude when I was in middle school I would sometimes bring the chocolate syrup with me and drink it in the middle of class and they would send me to the office thinking I had alcohol in there or somesuch and/or that I was crazy.

dude when I was in middle school I would sometimes bring the chocolate syrup with me and drink it in the middle of class and they would send me to the office thinking I had alcohol in there or somesuch and/or that I was crazy.

You were crazy... crazy awesome!

You can be an "enthusiast" without being a snob. I am a beer "enthusiast," but I am not a beer "snob." If I am at PPUSA and run out of beer, I am not going to turn down a Budweiser/Miller/Coors simply because I won't buy it under a normal circumstance, as I prefer hand-crafted beers, especially hoppy ales. There are exceptions to every rule though. I like Michelob Amber Bock. It is a mass produced beer. I also like Schlitz (not the malt liquor) on occasion.
To get back on subject, I like the M&M almonds and peanut butter flavors. It is a mass produced chocolate. I also like Mars bars, but haven't seen them in years, so I assume they are not sold anymore. There is no shame in liking some "normal" stuff.

Bryant

Pretty sure I've seen Mars bars around. And Coconut M&M's FTMFW!

When I need a chocolate fix the source doesn't really matter. I'll take good chocolate any day but if I need it like the addict I am then it really doesn't matter.

On that note, how about Candy Corn for being metally awesome!

I'm a dark chocolate person too!! Duchess, WHERE do you find 99%???!!! *drools* I've never had that dark before, in fact I thought it was only available in my wildest dreams!

They sell it in bar form at Lindt stores. Be careful, tho'! The best way to enjoy it is to put a small square on your tongue and let it melt. It's very bitter, so if you try to eat it like regular chocolate.. well.....

:erk: