cannibal corpse sued by metallica!

You should give Corpse a go. They are a band that tend to polarise alot of people, you either love 'em or hate 'em. People tend to be a little harsh in their criticism, sure they have done some bollocks, but they have done alot of really cool songs. Of course, that's the opinion of someone who loves 'em ;)

Oh, and people shouldn't take their song lyrics so seriously, the band don't. They didn't even read the stuff Chris Barnes used to come up with (which is just as well. That guy is fucked in the head) :lol:

Cannibal Corpse are a band that havent progressed even slightly since their inception. I think theyve been playing the same riff, the same (crap) drum pattern and recycled the same pointless lyrics for aeons now. I hate them.

Originally posted by Bleakest Harvest
Cannibal Corpse are a band that havent progressed even slightly since their inception. I think theyve been playing the same riff, the same (crap) drum pattern and recycled the same pointless lyrics for aeons now. I hate them.

Yes on the lyrics, yes on the drummer (he's shitty), but if you can't hear 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% improvement with the guitars and bass between Eaten Back to Life and Gore Obsessed, you're either deaf, or haven't really listened. Those guys have their shit together.

Originally posted by Jim LotFP

Yes on the lyrics, yes on the drummer (he's shitty), but if you can't hear 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% improvement with the guitars and bass between Eaten Back to Life and Gore Obsessed, you're either deaf, or haven't really listened. Those guys have their shit together.

Yeah ill admit some of their guiatr riffs are pretty cool, but for fuck's sake the drums! Just the same drum pattern on every song with consists of these shit double bass drums which make clicking noises, and the guy hitting the snare drum and cymbol simultaneously the whole way through, its sounds so stupid!

im late on this but ill be there at ur metallicca cd burning extraveganza. they should be sewed for giving metal a permanent scar.
and CC has talent hahahahahahahahahaha. ive seen ppl play their riffs with their feet,

IM NOT KIDDING EITHER ABOUT THE FEET THING.

Brotherelf- "If you don't like CC then FUCK OFF & dont claim to like METAL!"

So.....I MUST like Cannibal Corpse or else I can't like ANY other metal? If I prefer the more melodic sorts (Opeth), and I don't like a bunch of random screaming, am I just not worthy? :err:

Cannibal Corpse are just fun to listen to. Why does everything have to be so serious

Right ON. I don´t like them much nowadays, but I bought "The Bleeding" when it came out and I liked it.

Sometimes things that sound pathetic (like droning obsessed drum beats) are fun to listen to sometimes. Just lay back, relax and listen to crappy music for a change.

Originally posted by Unlit Flames
and CC has talent hahahahahahahahahaha. ive seen ppl play their riffs with their feet.

Try playing some of their songs on guitar and then say that again :lol:

And Alex Webster is fucking awesome :headbang:

The drummer does suck, although the last couple of albums he has gotten alot better, he hardly ever goes out of time like he used to.