Metallica sues Cannibal Corpse

Don't believe everything you read

I don't believe everything i read, i guess i was just hoping this board was devoid of idiots who post total crap to screw around. Oh well, i should know better, i've been to the megadeth BB. :eek:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't believe everything you read
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't believe everything i read, i guess i was just hoping this board was devoid of idiots who post total crap to screw around. Oh well, i should know better, i've been to the megadeth BB. :eek:

That was me, not unregistered. for some reason the damn site logged me off :mad:

Bogus bullshit I say! Besides why the hell would Metallica be offended by someone covering one of their songs? And as stated they didn't violate any laws...

Kill, Ride, Puppetz, and Justice still kick ass even if all their newest stuff sucks! \m/

Metallica can lick my balls for all I care, they should get fucked by a flag pole. I used to (semi) defend them, but recently after a little self-research, I denied them a place in my mind as good music, or even respectable people.

I can just see it now, the sequel to Demolition Man,
Sandra Bullock "Metallica was the only band to survive the metal wars, they sued all other bands out of existence, so now all music is Metallica"

Stallone "Somebody put me back in the freezer"

nocturnal

hahaha, i fooled everyone, i cant believe how quickly this spread......and at the official site, theyre blaming it on this guy who pretended to be corpsegrinder! LOL!

The funny thing with this is the fact that people hate Selloutica so badly that they are purposely trying to further discredit them.

That in and of itself speaks volumes, true or not. I bought into it, no excuses...but the band that exists today would very well do something like that, so nothing would surprise me.

Sounds like Metallica are getting to be real pussies.They're sueing people leftand right.I'm not one of the people who was bitching about Napster-Napster was downright theft.But this is rediculous!Metallica should be flattered that an awsome band like Cannibal Corpse is covering one of their best songs,not turning into total pigs b/cause they're not happy w/ how much they're getting payed. I really expected better from Metallica.

Metallica should be flattered that an awsome band like Cannibal Corpse is covering one of their best songs

Cannibal Corpse = Awesome = :lol:

Yeah right.

Entrails.... Ripped.... From A Virgin's Cunt.... GRRRRRRRRRR

Yeah, awesome band.