Caparison guitars

These are also the guitars that Killswitch Engage uses. Cool!
So for those of you that have played or own a Caparison, what's so great about these guitars??? I mean $1500 is a lot of money to shell out for a single guitar (for me anyway). Is there a tone difference, a playing difference, or what?

Hmmm. It ain't many guitar that's worth that kind of money. and still there are lots of guitars that costs that much
But my caparison is worth it. But I bought mine for $1000 by the silwork guitarsist. He sold it cheap cause he is endorsed.
My caparison horus has the best fucking neck i ever played on. great tone
and I don't have any problem with the sustain ;).
My is a custom made and i never tried the standard modelles. But they can't be so far away.

Metaltastic said:
I've been browsing the Caparison product lineup, and while I'm sure their reputed brilliant construction and quality control is enough to justify the price, I can't help but wonder - why no neck-thru? I realize that it makes the guitar almost useless if anything were to happen to the neck, but I would think they would at least offer it as an option for those who want to take that risk in favor of the increased sustain and better access to upper frets (not to mention just looking so much sexier!)
I have a neck through Caparison. :cool:

Eat Pop Slop said:
Bit of an ode to Mattias with the nickname there?? :kickass:
Of course. He's been my favorite for years. I'm going to his Freak Guitar Camp this year. :headbang:

Death_Work said:
Then it must be a custom?

Post some pictures of the guitar so we can drool a little :loco:
Nope, not a custom. I bought it about 3 years ago though. They used to have a production model called the Through And Through, which they need to bring back.

Here is a picture.
cap3

What a beauty :headbang:. I like it alot. They should bring those back, It's strange that isn't one of the standard models.
But they have released Dellingers with H-H setup know.
And that's maybe close to what you have.
I love caparison guitars!