Car Thread

BlackMetalTyrant

CHECK OUT THESE MUSCLES!!
Jul 10, 2005
Ive never seen anyone here talk about cars. Does anyone in here drive anything special? Im looking a Camaros or Ford Crown Vic used Police cruisers this weekend. Im driving a shitty van now just to carry my drums around.

pfft lol. Uhm well i love my parents car dont have One yet MyselF they have a fireBird! it Rawks! love it. its an 82 i think. heres a pica it when it got painted :D

137162734_l.jpg

I have a '79 Z28 sitting in my garage waiting to be tuned up a bit. Just need to save up some more money.

Chryslers are the MEGA. I recently had a Vh Pacer and still have a VG Pacer waiting to be done up, you cant beat a HEMI. They kicked Holden and Fords ass back in the day and still give modern cars a run for there money.

Fast & the Furious can go stick there shit up there ass, what a wankers movie (change gears 4 hundred times, while typing on computer at 280kmh, general tasks) .

The car scene in general is made up of rich fags that cant drive for shit anyway, (asians, sorry but you bastards cant drive), and the poor bastard that spends his whole life and wages on his car just gets flogged anyway by spoilt pricks that have daddy to fall back on.

Go the old muscle cars, lady of bodom nice firebird. Cars made of true metal.

I drive a black '93 Honda Accord with a Dark Tranquillity bumper sticker on it. How fucking special is that?

Got a 1970 Ford Mustang Mach1 in my garage. It`s waiting for new paint and a lot of other stuff. It`s gonna be cool..
At the time I drive a shitty but cheap volvo 360 sting and a kinda cool blue opel ascona b.

I finally bought a truck, an 80 ford F150 lariat xlt. It needs tires, a tune up and paint but it still kicks ass.