Police in your country (and drugs)

this friend of mine (who live for a cpl of months in Dublin) said ppl were just smoking them spliffs in buses and trains and that. just blaintly like. police left it to ppl's own social control.

Dora said:
You know when these ppl came telling that micro oven causes cancer and metal music emits evil unhealthy vibrations to brain and that

BUT WHAT IF BOTH THOSE TURN OUT TO BE TRUE???

they did a scientific study of plants and found that loud rock music stunted their growth while they bloomed nicely under bach and beethoven

toolsofthetrade said:
this friend of mine (who live for a cpl of months in Dublin) said ppl were just smoking them spliffs in buses and trains and that. just blaintly like. police left it to ppl's own social control.

Ah I'm sure they hide it from the police and that.. we used to always skin up on the bus and that as kids, but on the sly like.

then from now i'll only listen to Beethovens 5th symphony ("Fate knocking at the door") in c minor op67.. I'll be a nicely bloomed flower on my grave. :)

Strangelight said:
Ah I'm sure they hide it from the police and that.. we used to always skin up on the bus and that as kids, but on the sly like.
yeah kids smoke hash on the bus cos they know the cops aint there like. I used to get off the bus off me face some mornings on second hand smoke. Ppl used to bang up on the bus too a few years back. Its all down to what mehdi said, if theres no consequences the scumbags will do what they want. A few kneecappings never did any society any harm :lol:

:D

well, here marijuana isn't legalized, but some politicians had said thats better to legalize it to stop the traffic to US and other countries, but I can't imagine a lot of people with joints in the street, whole chaos!!!

about police, they are better now!! let's kill guerrillas :puke: FARC

cedarbreed said:
why ? I can be a realist man with ideals. Ideals I know that won't happen but anyway ... doesn"t prevent me from being realist, the proof is that I know it won't happen :D

I totally agree with Mehdi & Cider... you know, I can say how it works, here in Belgium, you all know that I'm a bloody cop, and so am I some witness of our society ruin...

I don't know how it is in Hungary (I know a lot more about France), but here, in Brussels, ppl are more and more selfish, and they haven't any small common ideal or goal anymore... People who respect laws are really rare and their sins & vices are really disgusting... I know what I mean, I see it through ppl EVERY FUCKIN' DAY...

I don't want a cop on each corner, I just wish ppl would react before evreything cruble... but, as me french mates said, I think it's impossible... people are complaining in their own mediocrity...

I grew up in a 250 ppl village near the french border, where I come back nearly every weekend, and this crappy state of mind is getting my own area too...

You can't say it's all about fear, or politics or something, it's all about disrespect, anarchy and miseducation... parents are giving up, bandits & criminals are TV and music stars now... what have young ppl as role models and how could it be different? :yell:

John Carvajal said:
:D

well, here marijuana isn't legalized, but some politicians had said thats better to legalize it to stop the traffic to US and other countries, but I can't imagine a lot of people with joints in the street, whole chaos!!!

about police, they are better now!! let's kill guerrillas :puke: FARC

is cocaine legal there?
eh, and what happened to the Provos on trial there?

Strangelight said:
is cocaine legal there?
eh, and what happened to the Provos on trial there?

nooo, no way, it's not legalized!!
provos? are you talking about the Irish guys? sorry they are guilty :ill: , they said they were here to teach some english :tickled: :D

PABLO ESCOBAR
R.I.P. 1949-1993

pablo%20escobar.jpg

Maybe in colombian justice (bwaahhaaa colombia and justice the same sentence) terms they're guilty but over here you have to be PROVEN guilty and that trial has become a joke,the FARC informers are giving evidence from another country via letters ffs