Police in your country (and drugs)

Dora said:
I no-fucking-where said that criminals are not responsible. I say that govermental power on streets would not do what we little people expect. I think after a while you'd have a better chance to be beaten up by police because of listening to anathema than being in safe. Thats all i said about it. (Can anyone get it, really??..)

hey, did you know that the iron curtain doesnt exist anymore? you heard of the fall of ussr and that?

Har* said:
I understand. That's why I typed I wouldn't like the police on every corner. But it was wrong to accuse Mehdi as a commie. He's more like a proper republican.

ah dont label me with these political cursewords. i just want to live in a fair and safe country.

switzerland:
1: this money is nothing for a swiss.
2: they drive slow cos this is safer and everyone does it and still they can get anywhere fast. ppl care about each other. you cannot force that.
3: they can drink 1.5times more than in france, and much compaired to hungary where zero allowed and still just a few accidents, while in hungary 10 ppl die on streets every day. Why? in hungary you pay half of your income or more if caught.. still.
Ppl are crazy there. And ppl are crazy in US shooting themselves and crazy in france. What makes them crazy? Fear. Most of the western cultures and economy are built on fear. Noone is clean, believe me. Anyone can be imprisoned for a reason or for a false reason. You can die any day. All you can do before you die tomorrow is to BUY something today. That drives the Machine.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
ah dont label me with these political cursewords. i just want to live in a fair and safe country.
Everybody does except few criminals. But it's the solutions that make the difference. Yours are just like Mr.Bush's. They work sometimes though. Like in Iraq. Evil dictator's don't deserve mercy. It's harder to say 'bout lesser criminals. And harder penalties really don't equal lower crime. But I'm not against penalties. I fancy a pint.

ok i admit mehdis not a commie though i just wrote that he wrote LIKE that imho.. but still i think hes blind. iron curtain? hehe. watching a monkey behind the cage grids or the monkey watching people? the way ppl always think about little selfish things (sorry about your mums car, really) makes it really easy to drive them anywhere. Give them food, fun and something to play with and they will go. its not about commies. Crusades, nazis, kamikazes.. same. All the evil crowds are from good little ppl wishing the best.

Dora said:
switzerland:
1: this money is nothing for a swiss.
2: they drive slow cos this is safer and everyone does it and still they can get anywhere fast. ppl care about each other. you cannot force that.
3: they can drink 1.5times more than in france, and much compaired to hungary where zero allowed and still just a few accidents, while in hungary 10 ppl die on streets every day. Why? in hungary you pay half of your income or more if caught.. still.
Ppl are crazy there. And ppl are crazy in US shooting themselves and crazy in france. What makes them crazy? Fear. Most of the western cultures and economy are built on fear. Noone is clean, believe me. Anyone can be imprisoned for a reason or for a false reason. You can die any day. All you can do before you die tomorrow is to BUY something today. That drives the Machine.

fear? stupidity and no willpower and no education, thats what is fucking up the countries. social groups, white/black/gay/christian/whatever pride, trying hard to belong to a group to shout on the baddies. i believe in individuals trying to change themselves which would eventually change the world. but thats never gonna happen.

and give a break to capitalism will you, thats what keeps your computer and your mobile phone and your car and your telly running, you know these things you use on a daily basis. when youll get rid of all of that, then come back to me and complain about capitalism and consumerism and that.

aaah, a good e-argument from times to times, thats all a man needs.

Dora said:
the way ppl always think about little selfish things (sorry about your mums car, really) makes it really easy to drive them anywhere. Give them food, fun and something to play with and they will go. its not about commies. Crusades, nazis, kamikazes.. same. All the evil crowds are from good little ppl wishing the best.

but whats happening right around you is what matters the most at the end of the day, not whats going on in fucking iraq or on telly. self-improvement is the way, not politics and that.

computers are also made in china and things -like bread, houses- were also made thousand years ago, so dont claim it all to the system. though its not the capitalism thats bad, cos its just an economical genre, and we are talking about politics.
"stupidity and no willpower and no education" all leads to fear. You know when these ppl came telling that micro oven causes cancer and metal music emits evil unhealthy vibrations to brain and that.. sometimes i think were still in the middle ages. :)

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
social groups, white/black/gay/christian/whatever pride, trying hard to belong to a group to shout on the baddies. i believe in individuals trying to change themselves which would eventually change the world. but thats never gonna happen.

That was wisdom, and the way i think too.

why ? I can be a realist man with ideals. Ideals I know that won't happen but anyway ... doesn"t prevent me from being realist, the proof is that I know it won't happen :D

im trying to improve myself as a person and i like to think its somehow working over the years. not all that political bollocks my arse cunt shite crap fuck die.

yin-yang.jpg

uhm, can u just rotate it 90degrees left and flip? i feel it so unbalanced like this. want black on the right standing. (pessimist psyche way) :) (and im off to eat icecream)

its oppressed this way..
(simplified i thought of analysing child drawings.. the rules i know is: time is left to right even if left handed, so on the right is future, left is past. Upward is hope and ideals, down is down, dark is sad, light is happy. just find some old sheets of yours, it can be interesting)

anyway, back to police. I just read that you can carry, have, smoke ... weed for personal use in Ireland, too. Really?

btw, that tunnel from Europe to UK (lol) - how are the lanes? they switched halfway or what? :)