Caramons Poem

I played the pc game The Witcher, and ever since I've played it I've really wanted to read the books too. It seems really interesting the way it takes real life and puts it in a middle ages fantasy form.

I also heard that 1 book was translated to English, do you know if there's more translated?

I've wanted to play The Witcher, and now that I have a new computer, I might look into that. However, I think I'm gonna get Assassin's Creed (anyone played the console version?) first...comes out for PC in the next couple weeks :)

I also heard that 1 book was translated to English, do you know if there's more translated?

Yep another book "The Blood Of Elves" is going to be published in a month or so :)
As for the game, I wasn't able to play it due to my rather low end pc :( But I plan to buy a new one very soon, and The Witcher is #1 on my must buy list ;)

The game kicks ass! Probably one of my favorite games ever, even though it ran a bit choppy on my outdated computer :p

And I need to get my hands on the books! :)

I guess I'm the geek :lol:
Dragonlance slays!

:devil:
Hey there, I don't know if you'll ever see this but I just wanted some info about Caramon's Poem production, did you get in touch with WoTC in order to get copyrights?? I have written some lyrics of my own and I was wondering how to bring them to the metal scene and what procedure should I follow in order to avoid violating any copyrights. Thanks in advance, I can't wait to hear for your reply :p

Just to mention that Caramon's Poem was the first thing that drew my attention and eventually got me into the magical world of Krynn, so a big THANK YOU is long overdue! Thank you so much, I really appreciate the effort and love you put into this song, you and the other members of course :D you literally changed my life at the age of 26 (28 currently) I never thought I would get addicted to fantasy literature and anything DnD related.

Holy crap! Good to see this forum still exists after all these years! This is Jonah by the way (the keyboardist)

First off, hello everyone this is my first post on this forum! Seems like a good way to kill some time at work when the boss is not looking :heh:

But every since I heard the samples and picked my jaw up off of the floor I wondered who's idea it was for Caramons Poem. I nearly excreeted a brick as soon as I realized it was based off of the Dragon Lance series, and immedatly went and told my friend who I work with about it who was not nearly as excited as I was. I guess I am just that much more awesome then he is!

So, to my question I who is the geek of the band, because he is my new hero :D

Love the songs!

:kickass: For good mesure