Carnival in Coal Lyrics?

Sepsis

Brutal
Jul 22, 2004
I'm probably a retard and overlooking a link somewhere on their site, but I can't find Carnival in Coal lyrics anywhere :(
What little bit I can understand makes me chuckle a great deal, and I'm certain I'd laugh my arse off if I knew what I was supposed to be hearing.
Can anyone help me?

Dry your tears Sepsis, for the bad dream is over. Uncle Disaster is there to heal :D

First off, you should have the lyrics of the Vivalavida songs , as they're printed inside the booklet. Did I hear you well ? You ain't got this album ? :OMG:

The lyrics of the Fear Not CinC album are much harder to find, I confess ! Anyway, you will find it on Metal Archives (cool website indeed). First look out for the band, then select an album, then click on each song title and... looks like Christmas !

Here's the link to the site (BTW, this site is incredible and features almost every metal band in the world !) : http://www.metal-archives.com/main.php

The lyrics in "Collection Prestige" will be on the booklet also, for everyone to see my grammar mistakes and discover that I'm sometimes using French words when I don't know how to say it in English. Mais on s'en fouuuuut ! :p

Hope you'll enjoy yourself reading and singing along what I enjoyed writing !
:hotjump:

Thanks sir. I should've looked at Metal Archives before posting this thread. That place rules, as any band I like that isn't on Elitist, Code666, The End, Dark Symphonies, etc., I found there.
I'm really looking forward to hearing 'Collection Prestige' because if the samples on your site are any indication, Carnival in Coal are a force to be reckoned with.
Also, don't sweat grammatical mistakes. Your English is far better than my French, and often better than most English-speaking people. Sad, but true.

edit:
:lol: these lyrics are insane. I would say more but I ought to get back to class.

this doesn't feel right. On the UM Hub and in the Elitist forum itself, it says Hopkins' is the last post. Hopefully this'll fix it, and sorry for the double post.

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
I noticed you guys got thanked in the sleeve of the Yyrkoon album Disasterman, and Dirk has a CiC shirt.

I'm jealous of him, he drums better than me and has a sexy CiC t-shirt... :'(

You must know that YYRKOON are old friends of ours. First, we are living in the same town, that helps. And then they used to record their first album at Axel's studio. We like to hang around, burn churches, rape virgins, and eat new born children corpses together.
Regarding Dirk, he's God playing drums, nothing less. (He's wearing one of the 50 tee-shirts we made last year - out of stock of course but I suppose there will soon be some new ones :) )

Sepsis said:
Also, don't sweat grammatical mistakes. Your English is far better than my French, and often better than most English-speaking people. Sad, but true.

I feel ashamed of my English since Lee has been posting in French on our forum. He masters our language more than Molière himself. He can express all his feelings with this single sentence : "J'ai un poing dans mon trou de pénis".("I've got a fist in my penis hole"). Depending on the tone of his voice, that means "What a nice weather today", but also "Shall we drive home at last ?", "Shouldn't have signed this band", "Would you be my valentine ?", "Wish I was singing in Manowar" e.a...

Satanic Disaster said:
You must know that YYRKOON are old friends of ours. First, we are living in the same town, that helps. And then they used to record their first album at Axel's studio. We like to hang around, burn churches, rape virgins, and eat new born children corpses together.
Regarding Dirk, he's God playing drums, nothing less. (He's wearing one of the 50 tee-shirts we made last year - out of stock of course but I suppose there will soon be some new ones :) )

Damn, make new ones now... i'll buy 50!!!! :OMG:

Satanic Disaster said:
I feel ashamed of my English since Lee has been posting in French on our forum. He masters our language more than Molière himself. He can express all his feelings with this single sentence : "J'ai un poing dans mon trou de pénis".("I've got a fist in my penis hole"). Depending on the tone of his voice, that means "What a nice weather today", but also "Shall we drive home at last ?", "Shouldn't have signed this band", "Would you be my valentine ?", "Wish I was singing in Manowar" e.a...

I'm proud that my profane French is fluent. This can cause unfortunately problems when trying to book a hotel room and I state that mon anus est comme une poche du clown...

Satanic Disaster said:
The more I think about it, the more I'd like to print some famous Lee quotations (in French of course) on the back of our next t-shirts... :tickled:

That would be metal.

@ Lee's French - :lol: why don't you post stuff like that here or on SoT?

Hey guys ! Don't hesitate to join the CinC forum and start English-speaking topics !! You'll be more than welcome ! :hotjump:

The idea of the backprint on the future tees slowly makes its way... :D