carrying on the maiden theme (bit of fun )

timothy sykes

Oct 19, 2005
If you're feeling down depressed and lonely
I know a place where we can go
Sheffield city hall, meet a band that I know
So if you're looking for a good time
And you're prepared to pay the price
Fifteen quid is all they have asked for
Everybody go thats my advice

If you're waiting for a long time for the existend to do their piece
meet wilks ,flingers paxoman and sammi at the bar a pint you might get free
So any time saxon are touring don't you hesitate to go
You can take my honest word they play metal better than anyone i know

steve harris circa 1982

Pitty I couldnt be there, I wish the audience a fantastic evening!

Yes, Sharlot the Harlot, show me your leggs, Sharlot the Harlot let take me to bed, Sharlot the Harlot let me sleep well, Sharlot the Harlot let me see love..

LOL. Shame i couldn't go to Sheffield :cry:

Behave! You could have gone - the train tickets from Leeds to Sheffield were only approx £7, and you could have gone back the same night, so you wouldn't have needed a room! :Smug: I did my research... lol Wanting to go to your local (as usual) and sup Guinness or whatever isn't really what I would call a good reason not to go...BUT, obviously, the choice is yours - but just say you couldn't be arsed putting the effort in, instead of playing silly buggers! :lol: :D Your loss anyway - they rocked!!!!! :headbang:

im a true yorkshireman and as such i have to say this
i have never gone a year between gigs in all the time i have been a metal fan
i met goss last night (priveledged) hes going to 9 gigs this tour... hes a fan ...devoted (definatly)mad (probably) lol but for fuck sake unless there is a birth or death in the family how the hell can you miss saxon playing when they are 30 miles from home?
as biff once said innocence is no excuse , neither is lazyness

for fuck sake unless there is a birth or death in the family how the hell can you miss saxon playing when they are 30 miles from home?
as biff once said innocence is no excuse , neither is lazyness

You'd miss Saxon for a birth or death??? How could you!!! You call yourself a fan?? :lol: :lol: I probably wouldn't miss 'em for a birth (unless it was me giving birth! lol)...after all, I could see the baby anytime!! :D I'm not getting into the 'laziness bit', 'cos my blood will start boiling again!! :D For once, I am going to try and be 'diplomatic' and keep my gob shut - very hard for me, that is!! Suffice to say, I am with you on this one - although I realise some people do have other commitments or financial constraints stopping them from going (I'm getting into the swing of this diplomatic stuff!) :)

Don't think I met you at Sheffield (but do remember someone pointing you out)...maybe meet you properly at Manchester :headbang:

im a true yorkshireman

Me too, born in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.

They've just added a new date to the tour!! "1st March 2007 - Crusader747's back garden"

See you there, if you're not in your local!! :D

How cool would that be LOL

Well i will buy the new album as soon as it is out (as allways), and im sure that one day i will go and see Saxon again, just not right now.

I think i would be a bit nervous about meeting anyone on here, cos i might get my lights punched out :cry:

I think i would be a bit nervous about meeting anyone on here, cos i might get my lights punched out :cry:

:lol: You wouldn't, we'd be glad to see you! I haven't met everyone off here, but I can say of the ones I have met, they have pretty much all been really nice people, and we all seem to get on a treat, because if nothing else, we all have Saxon in common :)

yeah a meet up at manchester would be great there will be me and my wife and my brother there maybe my son too (depends on his exams) there is a cool pub just across the road from the academy ( its like an old house has a nice beer garden at the back and serves weird beer) if your looking for an hotel me and the wife stayed in one £4 taxi fare away from the venue and 56 quid for the night double room all you can eat breakfast was an extra 8 quid
details on request

....i met goss last night (priveledged) hes going to 9 gigs this tour... hes a fan ...devoted (definatly)mad (probably) ....

I'm absolutely barking Mad if the truth be known !! Great to meet you, Tim. See you again in March !! (please mail me the details for the Manchester hotel if possible - cheers).

SaxonFan is travelling 4,400 miles from Chicago to Germany for x4 Saxon gigs !! That is pure dedication !!:headbang: :worship: :headbang:

Cheers,

Goss.