Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Benzine

.flaps
Jun 13, 2003
Waltham-on-the-wolds, England
Which one do you prefer? Personally i much prefer cats...

They don't smell (in the vast majority of cases), they clean up after they go to the toilet, cats always land on their feet, they are more intelligent than dogs, softer, quiet (apart from when fighting :))

Dogs smell, they are loud, and they are emotionally shallow. With cats you have to work for their affection.

So which do you prefer and why? Or maybe you like both.

at first i didnt like cats, now i have one and it kills coackroaches for me! plus he's all fluffy, a dog will never be able to beat having a cat curl up with you...

but puppies are fun to play with :)

Dogs: Man's best friend.

Dogs TRY to understand you when you say things to them. Cats are either too stupid or don't care enough to try.

A dog will do things to try and cheer you up. A cat will only do things to make itself be happy.

Sure, cats are lower maintenance, dogs are more social animals and need more interaction.

I think cats are nice, but having a dog is much more special... you can take them places with you, some even help people work... and you don't see cats doing search and rescue stuff either. :p

Animals are great though. :)

Neither really. But if I had to choose I'd say cats, because they are cleaner, they don't smell, they don't come up to you and sniff you and lick you, and they don't shit all over the place.

Caelestia said:
i love both but i want a dog more than a cat. and yes, animals are the best! :)
People are the best, damnit.

I generally don't like animals, however, I'll say this:
dogs are generally cuter and can be trained, but cats are just really cool. Independant, low maintenance and they do some funny shit sometimes.

epi5ode666 said:
dogs fuckin eat cats
Most cats can beat the shit out of most dogs.

Hahaha....
Anyway, I prefer dogs because they have more personality, like xeno said...
But I have both...
2 Dogs
1 Cat
5 Horses
1 Gecko
7 Fish
2 Mockingbirds
1 Bull Frog
:err:
And lots of nice cows and bulls that are friendly

Fractured said:
Cats. I have 2 of them, still babies. :D

But they seem to enjoy waking me up by chewing on me toes. :err:

Not so pleasant.

The morning after I found my youngest cat (She was a kitten at the time), I woke up and she was walking towards me and purring, so I said "Hi kitty!" and she bit my nose and ran away! It really suprised me...