CD#5....

ENERTIA_Joe

Sep 9, 2004
Hello to everyone who takes the time to read this! I wanted to stop by with a very brief update to say that CD #5 is still a work in progress & will see the light of day in early 2011 (maybe sooner depending on everyone's schedules). The drums and bass are now complete & Roman will be recording his tracks over the next couple months followed by Scott. Song titles are:

Demons Of Silence (new version as the demo on Myspace was exactly that)
Do It Again
Some Days
Prisoner
Unbreakable
Piece Of The Factory
An Old Fashioned Beating
Unbreakable
Can't Breathe
+ 2 as of yet untitled tracks

The band itself hasn't been active since the fall of 2007. Scott, Roman & Jeff
are all still playing in local projects, but I am retired from music. I have no desire to play semi-professionally again, but still do pick up the bass to show my step-son how to play different songs. There is talk of us MAYBE doing one final farewell show once the disc is complete, but I'm only interested if I know some of our old friends would consider traveling to see us play. Let me know if you'd be interested in attending a show if we played one more time.

Best to all!
Joe

Joe:

In my opinion, you should absolutely join the rest of your band mates for a final concert after the release of your final CD. It would be a great event. It would also give you an opportunity to invite many of the bands' friends (i.e. Matt Johnsen, Division, etc.) to join you guys on the stage for a performance of some of your favorite cover tunes. You should also consider inviting Dave back for join you guys in for a couple of songs.

As for location, I would be happy to set you guys up at a place called the Fusion Room in Syracuse (just down the street from Station 58 and Brad's on Rt. 11 in North Syracuse) -- great stage, plenty of room and parking. I know the owners and could arrange it. We could also set everyone up to get food at the Dinosaur Barbeque either before or after the show. In fact, the Dinosaur has a special food/concert room upstairs that can rented out for a show just like this. It can probably hold about 200 guests for food and music. Obviously, Gloversville would be the choice of convenience for you guys, but if you're interested in these alternatives, let me know. I bet I could locate Sarah Randall here in Syracuse -- she would certianly be interested in gathering up some fans to join in.

Regardless, my personal thanks to the entire band for years of great music.

Dom C.

Joe:

In my opinion, you should absolutely join the rest of your band mates for a final concert after the release of your final CD. It would be a great event. It would also give you an opportunity to invite many of the bands' friends (i.e. Matt Johnsen, Division, etc.) to join you guys on the stage for a performance of some of your favorite cover tunes. You should also consider inviting Dave back for join you guys for a couple of songs.

As for location, I would be happy to set you guys up at a place called the Fusion Room in Syracuse (just down the street from Station 58 and Brad's on Rt. 11 in North Syracuse) -- great stage, plenty of room and parking. I know the owners and could arrange it. We could also set everyone up to get food at the Dinosaur Barbeque either before or after the show. In fact, as an alternative site, the Dinosaur has a special food/concert room upstairs that can rented out for a show just like this. It can probably hold about 200 guests for food and music. Obviously, Gloversville would be the choice of convenience for you guys, but if you're interested in these alternatives, let me know. I bet I could locate Sarah Randall here in Syracuse -- she would certianly be interested in gathering up some fans to join in.

Regardless, my personal thanks to the entire band for years of great music.

Dom C.