cd collections?

theodyssey

Best Album of the Year
Dec 13, 2002
Olympia, WA
Visit site
How big is everyone's cd collection? and i am talking original cds... no cdr's or anything. i personally have about 160 i think... then i have about 7 or 8 singles and about 10 or more promo's. I also have the iced earth "dark genesis" 5 cd box set. I might include the complete list of cds i have later... because i have no life other than to post random threads... wanna start a thread about me??? :D

because i have no life other than to post random threads

I beleive thats Soul of Ice's job.

I have about 90. But if I include my old silverchairs i have 96/97. I used to be silverchairs biggest fan until I heard prog and Steve Vai.

I've got some beauty random thread ideas.

But I better save them for later as everyone will bash me for starting a new thread:p:loco::D

About 60 CDs, but a vinyl collection in the thousands. I prefer vinyl and finally learned how to clean them properly and make good CD copies of my favorites from my turntable!

I have 1325 right now including singles & promos (not that many), box sets (half dozen or so), and cd-R's (about 90). I count my cd-R's for 3 reasons, 1) I'm glad I downloaded these albums because they are either impossible to find and/or these albums are just not that good, 2) they are albums where I like the band, but not THAT much and they have a few good tunes on them, and 3) I've bought about 1200 cd's so I feel I've earned the right to count them.

I'd say the majority of them are either hard rock, classic rock, heavy metal, thrash, & prog. The rest of them cover a wide range of genres.

:wave:

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
I beleive thats Soul of Ice's job.

I have about 90. But if I include my old silverchairs i have 96/97. I used to be silverchairs biggest fan until I heard prog and Steve Vai.

Whoa whoa whoa. I will admit to the random part (sometimes) but at least it is entertaining. But the no life thing? What is up with that? I could go on a rant and rave about how "you dont know me man" but that aint my style.

I defend you in some other posts and you go say something mean about me?

Btw - I have about 100 "good" cds and about 60 others that i dont listen to anymore

Posted by Soul Of Ice
Whoa whoa whoa. I will admit to the random part (sometimes) but at least it is entertaining. But the no life thing? What is up with that? I could go on a rant and rave about how "you dont know me man" but that aint my style.

I defend you in some other posts and you go say something mean about me?

Btw - I have about 100 "good" cds and about 60 others that i dont listen to anymore

Woah, don't be offended ! I wasn't saying you have no life! I was just saying that you have a reputation of posting random threads. Just like I have reputation of posting thousands and thousands of threads. I really enjoy your random threads dude! I can easily see how you would be offended by me but I didn't mean that way.Oh and bt/w Thanx for uh, defending me in that horrible, horrible thread.

Just hope that clears things up.