CD That Got You Into Metal

Fear Factory - Demanufacture
Not quite a classic, but still a very solid album even today, detailing the best of Roadrunner from 95. Bought primarily for the drum tracks, but loved for the atmosphere.

Metallica - S/T. That album is still badass. you guys can say all you want but they still were metal and that record fucking kicked ass. The way I see It is that for most people, Metallica is like the Marijuana of Metal. You do it and before you know it your listening to In Flames and The Crown.

MegadetH: Countdown To Extinction. Saw the video Symphony Of Destruction in -92 on MTV (huh?) at about 12.00 pm and I was hooked. Too bad it took about two years to sink in and actually start listening to metal. :)

S/t Metallica for me as well.It introduced me to the heavier side of hard rock and kind of helped me out of the whole Limp Bizkit/Kid Rock thing that I was into.And the cd also led me to buying all of the other Metallica cds(the older ones,which,without a doubt own that one) and,of course,then getting into the heavier and more underground stuff.Sadly,the cd is scratched and fucked up now:cry:.But what got me directly into underground metal was,I believe,the DHIADW tape that ct thrash sent me.