CDC Chat with Scott and Charlie on Monday

fuelee2004

Worshipee
Mar 12, 2004
Australia
Well we cant ask them questions cause they wont answer them so whats the point of this?

So join the CDC for exclusive chats full of vague answers to all your questions? no thanks!

fuelee2004 said:
Well we cant ask them questions cause they wont answer them so whats the point of this?

So join the CDC for exclusive chats full of vague answers to all your questions? no thanks!

At least they're doing a chat. How many bands do actually take time for it? Are you upset because you want answers to things they said they CAN'T talk about? Too bad!

I'm going out on a limb here, Anthrax is my favorite band but I'm at this certain point in my life where I feel paying money to be part of a fan club would be a step back.

No offense to those who have joined.

I have nothing against the CDC, i've wish that so many years and it's very cool and nice from Charlie and Scott to take time to chat with the fans, Anthrax have always been close and accessive to their fans, but, i'm against the direction the band take, as everybody here knows i'm against the reunion and the departure of John, so its the main reason why i dont join the CDC.
I'm agree that the cost is very low for what they give to you, t-shirt etc...
If one day John came back in the band, i will be the first to join as quickly as i can.

whitey131 said:
I'm going out on a limb here, Anthrax is my favorite band but I'm at this certain point in my life where I feel paying money to be part of a fan club would be a step back.

I didn't know that there were any free fan clubs?:confused:
You mean to tell me that you can join a fan club and get a T-shirt/autographed picture/beer holder/and fucking rad Membership Card for free???
HOOK ME UP!
:headbang:

ThraxDude said:
You mean to tell me that you can join a fan club and get a T-shirt/autographed picture/beer holder/and fucking rad Membership Card for free???
HOOK ME UP!

See I could see buying the shirt or beer holder, it's just being a 30 year old card carrying memeber of a fan club seems funny to me.

Do youo remeber tht episode of Family guy where they were watching The kiss forum on public access?

BIGPHAT442 said:
At least they're doing a chat. How many bands do actually take time for it? Are you upset because you want answers to things they said they CAN'T talk about? Too bad!

many bands chat with their fans online discussing not only music but politics, culture, history,etc. I see alot of bands that I like where band members are regulars on their boards for example. Lets not make this sound like this is something new

whitey131 said:

I feel like that too Whitey

ThraxDude said:
HOOK ME UP!

Nothings for free anymore...not even an online chat with members of the band :p

i just don't see the point of paying money for 'exclusive' stuff, and to find out news a little sooner than everyone else.
and what's the point of another separate messageboard?

whitey131 said:
See I could see buying the shirt or beer holder, it's just being a 30 year old card carrying memeber of a fan club seems funny to me.

Do youo remeber tht episode of Family guy where they were watching The kiss forum on public access?
That's a good point. I'm a 33-year-old Anthrax Nerd. Plus, dude, the Membership Card is so fucking rad!

I missed that Family Guy episode.

I wear the shirt last nite :cool:

I like having the beer holder too because it will be warm soon and warm soda and warm American lager suck. :loco: