CDC Stuff Came!!!!!

onemanstandsthrax11

Married with Children
Nov 20, 2003
I got my Shirt, Beer Kolder(as it is called on the invoice), membership card, and autographed photo!! I feel like a little kid right now, but it is all cool!!!

I got my shit today too (with signed photo)! Good stuff and really good quality shirt. This stuff alone is worth the money.

Has anyone outside of the US got their pack? I am thinking of joining but only once I know that the CDC is totally up and running.

timmyc said:
Has anyone outside of the US got their pack? I am thinking of joining but only once I know that the CDC is totally up and running.

i will let u know,its well worth joining man,chats have been cool with scott!

Nothing yet. But I haven't been home in 2 days mind you. I don't use the CDC site that much to be honest. I prefer the boards on here but also I am just too busy to really spend time on there.

To be honest I don't mind though as I wanted to support the band with my hard earned dosh as a thank you for the fantastic 20+ years of music they have given me! :headbang:

Hopefully they sent me some gene samples from each band member in my pack too so I can clone em and have my own personal Thrax in my house that will play at my request.